Picture Day

(y/n) POV

"Hey (y/n) have you gotten your picture taken yet?" Summer asked, "No since I don't have a team I don't really need to have my team picture taken." I said, "Oh I'm sorry I completely forgot about your team." She said.

I sat in my room for a few hours until Glynda showed up and dragged me to the lunch room.

"Thank you Glynda." Summer said, "Summer what is this about?" I asked, "You owe me a date." She said, "And you had Glynda drag me here because you wanted a date? Summer that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard and I love it." I said as I got up, "If we're gonna go on a date, we're centenary not going to have it in the damn cafeteria." I said.

"Hop in." I said as I got in my car.

"(y/n) I didn't know you had a car!" Summer said as she got in the passenger seat, "Yeah, Dee got it for me as a birthday slash welcome to the team gift

"(y/n) I didn't know you had a car!" Summer said as she got in the passenger seat, "Yeah, Dee got it for me as a birthday slash welcome to the team gift." I said as we drove away.

"So (y/n) where are we going?" Summer asked, "I don't know, I was just following the guy in front of us this entire time." I said, "Well how about you pull over and..." she said as she got very close to me, I began to blush, "Decide where we're going!" She said, "Aww you thought I was gonna do dirty things with you, well (y/n) Black I'm not easy like Lucinda." She said, we both began to laugh, "You have a point, but Lucinda and I never actually did anything like that. I mean she teased me with it, but that's about it." I said.

I took Summer to a nice restaurant for lunch, and then we went to a nearby park.

"Oh hey (y/n) let's take a picture together!" Summer said, I nodded in agreement and took out my scroll. Right as I was about to take the picture Summer kissed me on the cheek. "There now we've got your picture over and done with." She said happily, "Your lucky your cute, you know that." I said jokingly, "Oh admit it, you love me." She said, "Your right I love you Summer Rose." I said calmly, "W...What! I...I was just joking!" She said as she began to blush, "No you weren't, if you were you wouldn't be here with me instead of at school, you wouldn't have kissed me, and you wouldn't be blushing as much as you are now." I said, "Dang it was I really that obvious." She said, "Yeah, but I like that about you." I said sweetly.

After that we went back to Beacon.

Raven POV

"Have either of you two idiots seen Summer lately?" I asked, "Nope." Tai said, "She's probably just with (y/n)." Qrow said, "Thank you both for being completely and utterly useless." I said.

I looked around for about an hour when I saw (y/n)'s car shaking. I walked over to the car and heard Summer moaning. I opened the back door and saw (y/n) and Summer having sex. "R...Raven it's not... ok it's exactly what it looks like." Summer said, "R...Raven w...what are you thinking about?" She asked nervously. I quickly threw some of Summer's clothes on her and picked her up, "My Summer." I said as I opened a portal to Qrow.

"I see you found her." Qrow said, "What happened to your clothes?" He asked, "Well I was in the middle of something with my boyfriend when Rae Rae interrupted us!" Summer said angrily, "Summer you were screwing in the back of his car... he could have at least took you back to his dorm!" I said.