Broken

Summer POV

"Guys I'm gonna go visit (y/n), I should be back in about a hour or so." I said, "I'll come with you." Raven said, "Alright." I said calmly.

"Rae you only wanted to wanted to come with me because of what I told you right?" I asked, "Yeah I wanna see what he does." Raven said as we walked.

"Hey (y/n) how are you feeling?" I asked, "Fine, um where's my team?" (y/n) asked, "They're dead, you're the only survivor." Raven said, "RAVEN!" I yelled, "P...please tell me this is a joke and we all made it back." He said shakily, "I'm so sorry, but it's not a joke." I said, "Raven that was uncalled for!" I said angrily, "N...No I needed to hear that. W...where's Lucinda?" He asked, "Uhh umm she kinda broke up with you while you were unconscious." I said, "W...why? We were happy!" He said, "She said it wasn't her, it was you. Trust me I'm sure you're better off without her." I said sweetly.

(y/n) POV

It's been about a week since I woke up, Summer has been spending a lot of time with me. I'm pretty sure it's just because she feels bad for me, but there's something comforting about her. I like the feeling I get knowing that she's nearby. It's kinda like the feeling I had when I was with Lucinda only this time there's something more, something that I've never felt before. I was supposed to meet Summer outside of the gym, but I couldn't find her.

"Hey (y/n) so sorry I'm late Port had me doing extra assignments for him." Summer said as she ran up to me, "It's fine, but why did you wanna see me?" I asked, "Well you lost your sword right?" She asked, "Yeah, but I'll just go buy a new one." I said, "Aw man then that would totally make this whole thing pointless." She said, "Wait what thing?" I asked, "I made you a new sword." She said as she handed me a large box, I opened it and saw a new sword.

" She said as she handed me a large box, I opened it and saw a new sword

"Summer I don't know what to say! This is amazing thank you." I said as I picked it up, "I'm gonna have to change the green to black, but other than that it's perfect." I said, "Well I'm glad you like it." She said sweetly.