[2]

This is a happier chapter. Yay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•••••
Virgil POV
•••••

I walked outside and went to the side of the house. I put the trash bag in the trash can. I stayed there for awhile. Just looking down at the ground. Thinking.

I wish I had a better life. I wish there was a chance for me to restart my life. I wish someone could take me away to a world where everyone was happy. Even me.

My thinking gets interrupted by a light yellow snake, its eyes also yellow with diamond pupils. I kept on circling around me, like it was trying to get my attention. Then it looked at me and slithered to the back of the house.

Me having nothing better to do, I followed it. The snake went through the grass intill it met a white fence.

Then the light yellow snake was taking a human form.

He turned around and looked at me.

He had one normal brown eye and one yellow eye with a diamond pupil surrounded by scales. He was wearing a black cape, a black and yellow shirt, black pants and some black boots. (Any guesses on who it is)

"Its always uncomfortable taking the form of a snake, I like being a human more" The man said.

"Who... are you?" I was very confused. I didn't know what was going on.

"Oh! My bad. My name is Deceit." Deceit answered.

"My names Virgil. I also have two questions. First, is your name actually Deceit or do you just prefer to be called that? Second, why are you here?" I ask. The second question I actually need answered

"First, I just go by Deceit. Second, I'm here to help. Help you escape from your problems" Deceit answered.

"Where exactly am I escaping to. Theres no where go." I ask very confused.

Deceit held out his hand "Take my hand."

"What?"

"Take my hand."

"Why?"

"I want to show you something"

I took his hand.

He opened a gate and we entered through some force field.

It was the same grassy field, except we were on a cliff above a town.

"Woah.... where... are we" I was at a loss for words.

"We are in a village. A secret village. I call it the escape town." Deceit said to me, still holding my hand

"This is a place for the broken to heal. To escape from their problems. A place of peace." Deceit said looking at me with a smile on his face.

"I made it myself. I guess I just had this urge to help people hurting. I could somehow sense when someone was hurting inside. So I claimed an abandoned town. Cleaned it up a bit and put a force field over it, so only me, the main sides and anyone I allow can enter." Deceit explained

"Your... your so nice." I complimented

"You can stay here. You can live here and escape from all your problems. You dont have to though" He said to me.

"Um...."

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger.

So was this chapter good trash. I hope it was.