[12]

Woah....a lot of people read my books......
Wow. Uhhh well here's chapter 12
Also I'm sorry for well, not uploading in a while...and by a while I mean three months.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•••••
Patton's POV
•••••

I was walking back from the grocery store when I saw a cute little yellow snake. I decided not to touch it because it might be venomous.

(I can already see all the comments yelling Deceit)

I get to the house and I see three shadows go behind the house. "Maybe it's just Remy and Percy... and Virgil". I walk to the back of the house and see three figures, one with a baseball bat, one with a rock, and one with a....flower crown

"OH SHOOT! THEY FOUND US!"

"RUN!"

"NO, WINDOW!"

"OKAY!"

After than moment of panic I hear a window being shattered, and them jumping into the house, screaming. I run towards the window. The three people were in the sunlight which made them easier to identify. It was a boy with dark gray hair in a short ponytail, a kid with black long fluffy hair and a kid with dyed ash blonde hair.

"WHO GOES THER-!?! COREY!?! EIN!?! PARKER?!?" Remy shouted, panicked. He rushed over to the two kids and helped them up. The one with the grey hair put on his black flower crown.

"Thanks...Remy?" The ash blonde one said confused why he was there. I stepped threw the window, careful not to fall on the glass. I then got a better look at them. The tallest wore a leather jacket, a green sweater, some black ripped Jean's and some black converse, along with an aquamarine gem necklace.

The grey haired one was a bit shorter. He had a cream colored sweater on that hung off his shoulder slightly. He had black shorts that were torn at the ends. He had some checkered Van's as well. Can't forget the black flower crown

Lastly, there was the boy with floofy black hair that had slight curls. He had soft freckles on his nose. He was wearing a black t shirt with a skull and wilting roses on it. He also wore white ripped Jean's with some black boots.

"Uhhh. What's going on?" I said, extremely confused.

The youngest hid behind the tallest and the tallest held the second smallest. "REMY! ESCAPE!" The oldest said, pushing Remy towards the front door in the living room. The blonde turned to me then shouted "WE KNOW YOU'VE CAPTURED THEM! SHOW US WERE THEY ARE LOCKED AWAY BEFORE I SLICE YOU INTO BITS!" He said before pulling out a pocket knife and pointing toward me.

"Woah woah woah!" I put my hands up and step back a bit

"What's going on!?!"

We all look at Virgil who just walked in. "VIRGIL!"

Before and other words could be said, the boy with the ponytail ran over to Virgil and gave him the biggest hug.

"Woah. Ein? You okay bud?" Virgil said, smiling. Then the other two boys ran over to Virgil, tackling him with hugs.

"Virgil!"
"We missed you!"
"Where have you been?!?"

Virgil was laughing. But not long after did we all hear a door slam open with a very similar, but very different person

-----
-----
Hehe your welcome