[11]

Yup.

Welcome back to the book that makes you hate Roman just a bit too much

I'm your host: Star Boi

Now enjoy the chapter

TW: Mention of self harm, Roman,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•••••
Virgil POV
•••••

"Well..." Roman trailed off. Remy and Percy took a seat on the carpet.

"I woke up and went to go get an apple. I got said apple and sat on the couch. Then Virgil walked in and I tried to talk to him. We obviously got in a fight, I guess I was kinda sick and tired of all this horrible death stuff so I just decided to well. Hurt myself, because I deserved to feel the pain others were going through because of me." After Roman said all that, he looked down at the ground and fumbled with his fingers.

So I was right. It was all my fault. I thought to myself. I mean it makes sense.

There was a long awkward silence. Then we heard the front door open. Percy got up to go help with groceries, because we expected it was Patton.

"Can me and Virgil talk alone." Roman said to all of the others. They nodded and walked out of the room.

"What do you need to talk to me about Roman?" I asked, still not making eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry. I truly am. I thought he kidnapped you. I was really worried and in the moment of all the worry, sadness and anger. I just lashed out. I really didn't want to hurt anybody. So can you please forgive me for my actions" Roman apologized. He genuinely meant it. I looked him in the eyes.

"Yes. I forgive you Roman. I'm also sorry for acting out like that. I shouldn't of got mad like that. I should've let you talk" I said to him, and for the first time in a long time, I smiled, a genuine smile.

Roman sat up on the edge of his bed, sitting right infront of me. He then pulled me by the collar of my shirt and kissed me.

I immediately pushed away and stepped backwards. I yelled "ROMAN! CONSENT! Jesus, we're not in some random Wattpad fanfic were someone falls off a tree and then their friend that they just met, randomly kisses them. (A/N *cough* flashbacks to chapter 5 of this book *cough*) Like jeez Roman, let us at least be friends. Then maybe we'll talk about that because remember, my boyfriend literally got stabbed like, 5 chapters ago". Roman looked at me and said "Oh, sorry. I kinda wasn't thinking there. Yeah, I forgot about that stabby thing for a moment" He then looked at me confused then asked "Wait what so you mean by 5 chapters ago?".

"Oh it's nothing." I said. "Okie doki"

Then we heard glass break and then screaming.