Thee Brooklyn T. Jackson

I am Brooklyn Treasure Jackson, Me↓

I live in Atlanta. South Atlanta Georgia to be exact. (The Hood)  With my dad and my 14 year old sister. Her name is La'Keysha Key Jackson but I call her KK for short.

My father is a kingpin. He ran a huge drug business that I would intervene in often but other than that, me and him never really had a close relationship.

My mom died in a tragic car accident. She was having a girls night with her friends, she was sitting in the passenger seat with no seat belt on. I cried so much that day they told me she was gone. But now I'm doing and living better.

My mom and dad were separated before she died. So after she died me and kk had to move in with our dad. She didn't like that he was involved with the street life. She wanted him to choose his family or that life. He chose the streets over us. Which is why our relationship is so fucked up now.

I guess you can say I'm the only motherly figure in La'Keysha's life. She looks up to me. I try to make the most of teaching her to become a young lady.

She'll be going to high school next year. By that time I'll probably be in college. I don't really plan on going to college, but if I get a scholarship for dancing then I'll probably go.

I have two best friends. One is Kevin he's gay, we've been friends ever since the first day of school freshman year,
second is my girl best friend Tashina, she is my day one. Her mom was in the car with mine, her mom was in the backseat also with no seatbelt, she flew through the wind shield.

Tashina has niggas after her 24/7 but she just mess around with them, nothing big. As for me I only got eyes on one nigga and that's Malik. He is so fine. We talk and flirt here and there, so he know wsp. Malik is the football team captain.

The football team have games every Saturday night unless there's a different event for school or really bad weather. I'm also captain of my dance team, that's the only reason Malik knows me. If I wasn't I would probably be a nobody to him.

Today is Friday one day before the game, we had practice today and so did the football, and cheerleading team.

.

.

.

Hope you guys like this book
This is my very first book
(The picture is Brooklyn)
Sorry for being short