The Head

When I woke up I got out of bed and went to KK's room to wake her up.
"KK wake up get ready for school then come down for breakfast." I said shaking her arm and hitting her with a pillow. "Ok ok I'm up, I'm up dang" she said getting out her bed going to the bathroom.

"Don't sit or sleep on the couch, dad was fucking on it, just wanted to give you a heads up." I said with a disgusted look on my face. I only told her that to tease but also warn her."Ew I did not want to know that" she said back. I started laughing "alright get ready so I can take you to school" I said walking out of her room.

On the way to my room I saw my dad, he was about to say something but I cut him off by walking right past before he could get a word out. Tired of his bitch ass.

After I took my shower and put my hair in a ponytail for THE GAME, I put on a black Givenchy shirt and black denim skirt with my black and white Givenchy sneakers. When I was done I walked down stairs to see my sister sitting on the counter eating a piece of bacon. "Come on let's go , I have to pickup a friend and he's waiting so come on" I said rushing out the house. "He??" she questioned with a frown walking behind me.

—————————-

Once I pulled up to Malik's house KK started talking. "Who house is this? Who are we picking up? Would Da-" KK asked but I cut her off. "KK calm down...I'm picking up a friend, his name is Malik and his car got towed so I'm helping him out" I explained with a smile. " Mmhmm just a friend huh, with that huge smile on yo face" she said making me burst out laughing.

My passenger door opened " what's so funny" a deep fine sexy voice said of course it was Malik. " ooohh nothingggg" I said dragging the g. "Yuh ight. you look good" he said with a smirk while eyeing me up and down lustfully. He had me smiling hard asf. I told him thank you and started driving

Once I got to the schools parking lot, me and Malik walked in school with his arm wrapped around my neck. All I see is jealous hoes just staring. As I was walking I also saw Kevin with a shocked face with his jaw dropped. That made me laugh

"Want me to walk you to class" Malik asked leaning down towards my ear. "Sure" I replied back.

—————-

It's towards that end of the day and I had to drop Malik home again. KK always get picked up by my dad or ride wit a friend.

I was already in the car waiting for him. I saw him walking out with one of his homeboys Tyrone. Tyrone was fine but not as fine as Malik.

"Hey Tyrone you want me to drop you home or to Malik's crib?" I asked. "Wsp, Malik's crib" he replied. I nodded my head ok as we pulled off. The whole ride Malik had his hand on my thigh rubbing circles with his thumb as we all made conversation. Of course his touch made chills crawl down my spine.

I pulled up to Malik's house and Tyrone was the first one out the car. "You don't have to pick me up for the game, I got a ride. But after we can go to yo crib nd get ready, only if you want to of course." he said. "Yea Im fine with it " I replied with a smile.

He looked at me with lust. Our eyes connected and he leaned in. He put his plump pink lips on top of mine. I kissed him back opening my mouth a little and he stuck his tongue in. We sat in my car making out for like 5 minutes until I parted the kiss and I said bye. He smirked replying back while getting out the car. I was smilin from ear to ear.

When I got home it was a empty house. I took a shower and freshened up, put on my dance uniform, and went to the game. we won 26-11.

———————

After the game I was waiting outside in the parking lot for Malik with my Skims sweatsuit on covering my dance uniform. While I was waiting I was on FaceTime with Kevin. We were Talking about what we was going to wear at the party until I saw Malik walking towards the car.

"Alright Kevin I gotta go." I said. We said our goodbyes and I hung up. Malik opened the door, got in, and kissed my cheek. "Whats up shorty, I brought extra clothes to take a shower. Is that ok with you?" He asked with a smile on his face showing his perfect teeth. "Yea." Was all I said back.

We pulled up to my house and walked into my dad and his gang counting a whole lotta cash. I was trying to walk pass but my dad called me. "Brooklyn, come here and get your cut" he said handing me two grand. " and who is this lil nigga?" He asked sizing Malik. Giving him a mean glare.

"um how you doing sir my name Malik" he said with a shocked look on his face holding his hand out, my dad shook it but pulled him in aggressively whispering shit in his ear that I couldn't hear. "KEEP YOUR DOOR OPEN" my dad yelled as me and Malik walked up stairs.

We got up to my room. "I'm sorry you had to see that" I said while closing my door. "Nah it's cool" he said sitting on my lounge chair. "Come here" he said looking at me lustfully. I walked over and he pulled me onto his lap wrapping his hands around my waist. "You know you fine as hell right" he said kissing me all on my neck.

I was in shock. I never experienced anything like this before. My pussy was throbbing. I couldn't form words. "Mhmmm" I moaned. He smirked and picked me up laying me down on my bed while towering over me. He pecked me on my lips "let me do something for you. You helped me so I wanna help you." He said lustfully in my ear. I shock my head yeah.

I honestly was seduced by this man. Like he had some type of spell on me. I just couldn't say no. He pulled down my pants and panties show casing my pretty waxed coochie, leaving me in just my top. He spread my legs apart analyzing my girl. He looked at me "yo pussy pretty asf ma" he said rubbing my clit.

I closed my eyes. The feeling was to good. Next thing I know, I could feel his tongue on my clit. He ate me up like I was a five star meal. I tried my hardest not to moan. But a few would slip out here and there.

I could feel myself about to cum. I bit down on my lip and put my hand on top of his head. "I'm about to cumm" I whispered. He went to work. And I busted all on his top lip.

☆☆☆☆☆

Me and Malik hopped in the shower then got dressed. We took separate showers. We were walking down the stairs to the living room. I saw my dad was sleeping, so I took Malik's hand to sneak pass him. It worked. While we walked outside we ran to the car, getting in and driving off to the party.

~~~~~~~<<<
Vote plzzzzz
😘

Whatever Brooklyn dad said to Malik obviously didn't phase him😭