The Usual

The next day

Today is the day that I have to go back to school and see all these bald headed ass kids. I've been doing online but I rather be in class and plus ghost pleaded for me to come back because he claim he 'be bored'.

I took my shower, brush my teeth, washed my face and put my outfit on. I had on a plain white T with black sweatpants and my white Air Force 1s. I grab my things and went down stairs to the kitchen. "You wanna be me so bad" I heard ghost say. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

He looked so good. He had on the same exact thing I had on. " no nigga it's the other way around. Wit yo ugly ass" why was I lying. He looked fine asf. He looked so zaddish. 'What am I saying' I thought.

"Shut yo ass up, you and I know I look good." He said being cocky. "Boy hush" I smirked walking to the car.

At school 🏫

Me and ghost walked into school together. There was whispers and stares. I ignored them and kept walking until I got to my locker.

"Alright mama we got our first period in five minutes hurry up." Ghost said calling me by the nickname he gave me not to long ago. I blushed but quickly changed me face

"don't rush me little boi". I faked a frown
"Ian no lil boy ima grown ass man ain't shit little about me." He said getting mad. He hates it when I call him a little boy. Sometimes I do it on purpose just to see him mad or just to fight with him. "I'm sorry" I laughed.

"Heyy girly" Kevin came up to me air kissin my cheek. " Heyy look at you. I peep the drip." I laughed. "And I peep you matchin ghost fine ass. Even tho yall wearing bum attire yall still look good sis." He said laughing with me and walked away.

Ghost was beating in his phone mad typin hella hard and that only made me laugh harder. "You still mad. Cmon nigga" I said closing my locker. He mugged me and we walked to class.

We walked into class and I saw the usual people the quiet and nerd people in the front, hoes in the middle, jocks to the right, cheerleaders right next to them, but to the far left was my gang and shit in the back. Me and ghost walked to the back where our gang was. "Wsp kash" Chico said as he dapped me up and said the same to ghost.

I dapped the rest of the gang and sat in my seat. Most people kept looking back at me and ghost whispering. "Why these niggas all ways sweatin us." Ghost said. "I don't kno." I replied. I glanced up and seen Latoya looking at me with a mug. I mugged her back poppin my neck out rollin my eyes. Ghost laughed at me.

He leaned down to my ear and said
"Don't worry about them they just jealous." I could feel his cold minty breath tickling my neck hairs. I felt a shock run through my spine.

"Ian worryin about them I was just makin a face back so she could turn ha ass back around." I said "if you wasn't worryin then you would have ignored her." He said. I looked at him "shut up and why you so close." I said mushin his face back. He sucked his teeth and leaned back acting like he mad. I looked at him.

"You mad?" I said in a baby voice. He looked at me then down at his class work."Ion care" I proceeded to my worksheet as well.

———LUNCHTIME ———

We was sitting at the table observing the cafeteria I was sitting on the table next to Chico and ghost was sitting between my legs while I was playing in his hair. He's still mad at me but ion care.....sike I do.

"Ghoooossttt what are you mad forrrrrr." I whined. He moved my hand from his hair and leaned back acting like he going to sleep "I aint mad" he said closing his eyes. I sucked my teeth then looked at Chico. He was on his phone typing away.

I tried to look at who he was textin but he quickly moved his phone. "Damn nosy much" he said lookin at me holding his phone to his chest. "Im bored I just wanted to see." I said "to bad." He got up and walked off.

I looked down at ghost. I lifted his eye lid and he looked at me with that eye. "Brooklyn stop playin" he said snuggling up to me more. "Rashad get up the bell about to ring anyway." I replied "can we skip our last period I'm tired" he said with sleepy eyes. He looked so fine. "Yuh come on" he got up and wiped his eyes. We walked to the office and got our passes to leave school. We got in my car and I drove off.

———-HOME-———

"For some reason now that we home I aint sleepy" ghost said walking into the kitchen all happy go lucky and shit. I followed him and chuckled. "Im finna cook something what do you want to eat?" I asked, when I looked at him he smirked and said "you".

I turned back around so he wont see me blushing. He made jokes like this all the time. Sometimes I would ignore him and others I would play along but stop when it's about to get too far. But this time ima play along.

I turned back around facing him smirking as well. "oh really" I said. He walked towards me. "Nah I'm just playin witcho" he laughed. I was a little disappointed but I pretended to laugh with him. "Dumb ass" I laughed out and said.

"You can cook me sum pasta tho." He said walking away upstairs. I rolled my eyes and started to cook.

———-$$$$$$$$$-———

How yall like this chapter?

Who was Chico texting?

Brooklyn and Rashad?