The Problems

"1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.!" I said as the girls were getting started with the dance routine. The song Scoop by lil naz x came on. As we were starting the first eight count, the boys football team was walking through the gym to get to the football field. "Oh yea baby work it!" One of the boys yelled. Making everyone laugh.

Once I saw Malik I started dancing harder, popping out my Ass and flipping my hair on purpose. To get his attention of course and it worked, he stopped to watch, bobbing his head to music. "Damn." I heard him say. That only made me dance a tad bit harder.

When I finished the routine, I looked up at Malik, winked then started focusing on the dance with the girls.

why did I just do that. I guess I'm feeling a little bold today. Hmm

——————

By the time practice was over I was walking to my car to find a tall figure leaning on my 2023 matte black EQE Mercedes Benz. Once I got closer I seen a shirtless Malik. His abs were on a hundred.

" Hey Malik, what are you doing on my car?" I said with a small smirk. "what's up Brooklyn, if you don't mind I was wondering if you could drop me off home? My car got towed yesterday for parking on the street." He stated.  I smirked and nodded my head. He put the address to his house in the GPS.

As I pulled up to his house, I realized that his house is not to far from mine. "Thank you ma, I appreciate it" he said. "And Tomorrow... when we win the game I'm having a party. You think you could slide through?." He asked with that beautiful smile of his. "yea I'll see if I can." I said "shit ight. Just let me know. I'ma head inside, see you at the game tomorrow. " he said getting his fine sexy ass out my car.

The reason I like Malik is because he was different. He wasn't a thug, he wasn't a gangsta like most of the guys I'm usually around. He was a good boy, he dressed nice, no tattoos, it was funny hearing him cuss. He made good grades and was always on time. He was like a breath of fresh air for me. He was different from the usual shit I was around.

I drove home with the biggest smile on my face, so happy, but as soon as I walk through the front door of my house. I see my dad on the couch fucking some broad. It was dark thank god so I ain't see to much.

The only light was from the tv being on.
My dad is the hoods most respected KingPin. So you know what that means..the hoes be on him bad. But why bring that shit home, on the couch that I sit and lay on to watch tv. I'm just gonna get a tv in my room cause I ain't ever sitting on that couch again.

I slammed the front door to the house making them jump up and freeze. The girl started to hide her face. I ran pass trying not to see their nakedness. "You fucking disgust me and y'all fucking stank like ROTISSERIE ASS!" I said running pass, up to my room slamming and locking the door.

I might seem like a sweet and nice girl to some people, because I am but ever since my mom died there's just been this rage in me that's dark and nasty. I try to tame and control it, but when it comes there's no trying to calm me down, cause you might just get fucked up. simple as that.

"BROOKLYN OPEN THE DOOR. Your always causing problems." He yelled I threw something at the door "Nah nigga you cause problems, all fucking on the couch like me and kk don't sit or lay on it, you fucking dog!"I said yelling the last part.

"fuck it but after the game tomorrow come straight home. We got business to handle" he said "FINE!" I yelled back But then thought about the invite to Malik's party "Damnmmnnnn" I said to myself

"I'm just gonna have to show my face for five minutes then dip. Nah fuck that I'm grown, I do what the fuck I want. " I thought in my head

I just got up and took a shower then put on my night clothes and went to sleep.