You Are The Reason

Bumblebee's POV~

"There goes my heart beating.'Cause you are the reason.I'm loosing my sleep.Please come back now."

I'd always thought that he beautiful.Both inside and out.He was always kind and had a gentle soul.And no matter how many times i'd screw up he always forgave me.
"It's alright...you still learning but you'll get there.You're still a great scout,don't let a few mistakes make you forget that."Is what he what he would say to me.He always believed in me even when I didn't believe in myself.It was only a matter of time that I fell in love with him.It felt natural that I would love him after everything he ever did for me.That's why it broke my my heart to see him go dark side.It made me feel sick to think that anyone would ever want to brainwash him.He didn't deserve it.He was to kind.I remember thinking that I had to protect him no matter what.Even as he was trying to kill me all I wanted was to save him.To protect him.To love him no matter what.

"There goes my mind racing.And you are the reason.That i'm still breathing.I'm hopeless now."

I saw it in his eyes after the brainwashing wore off.He was ashamed of what he had done.Horrified at the thought that he'd intentionally tried to hurt and kill me.He held so much sorrow in his when he looked at me.I knew he blamed himself though I never would.As I was thinking I heard footsteps behind me.As I turned to look I realized it was Optimus.He sat next to me and glanced at me before looking at the ground.
"I'm sorry."he whispered,keeping his gaze on the ground.
"For what?"
"I-I hurt you.I tried to kill you Bee.And I very well could've.And I don't know if i'll ever forgive myself for that.I don't expect you to either."
"I don't blame you.I know it wasn't you Optimus.You were brainwashed and controlled.I know that you're normal self would never do what you were forced to do.You care too much for you're teammates,for the humans, for me...That's why I don't blame you.And you shouldn't blame yourself."
"Bee..."
"I love you."

"I'd climb every mountain.And swim every ocean.Just to be with you.And fix what i've broken.'Cause I need you to see.That you are the reason."

Optimus' POV~

"There goes my hands shaking.And you are the reason.My heart keeps bleeding.And I need you now."

"I love you."he said.Bumblebee love's me.How had I not noticed it before.He always cared about more than anyone.Always worried about me more than anyone.Always protected me more than anyone.I thought it was because I was dear friend on top of being his leader.I knew he admired me but love...Do I love him as well?I mean I always have this urge to hold him and protect him forever.Is that love?I know I admire him and his courage.He's not afraid to die protecting what he who he cares about and what he believes in.He gave up his voice to protect the Autobots and our duty.But when did that admiration turn into love?Just how long how I loved Bumblebee?

"If I could turn back the clock.I'd make sure the light defeated the dark.I'd spend every hour of every day.Keeping you safe."

As I turned to look at him I saw him looking at me and as I gazed into his eyes I saw nothing but love and adoration.I wondered if he could see the same thing in my eyesI found myself not caring about anything other than how he looked in the light of the setting sun.And as I looked him I started to lean in towards him watching as he closed his eyes.Before I knew it our lips met.I closed my eyes as I savored the love that was being poured into the kiss.It was in that moment I realized just how much I truly love him.

"I'd climb every mountain.And swim evey ocean.Just to be with you.And fix what i've broken.'Cause I need you to see.That you are the reason."

As we pulled back I placed my for head against his and gazed into his eyes.
"I love you Bee.More than you'll ever know."his eyes lit up.
"I love you to Optimus.So much.Please don't ever leave me.Always stay by my side."
"I promise."
As I leaned in I realized just how much I intended to keep that promise. As long I live and breath I will never leave his side.I'll remain by him for all of eternity.And I will love him for far longer than forever.My sweet Bee. my love.

"I'll remain ever by your side.For all time."

Author's note~
Hey sorry it wasn't very long.I'll try and write a longer chapter soon.I hope you enjoy and i'll try and update soon.