Circus Songfic

Circus~Britney Spears

Requested by AnonymousEvil666

Optimus' Pov

All of the Autobots were in the holographic human form and at a pub/bar.Cade had asked us to come with him.He said that it was karaoke night and he wanted to see what we would sing and if we were any good at it.He sang "Tennessee Whiskey" to Vivian who decided to join in as well.After Cade,Vivian sang "Without Me".Then after her it was Drift with "I'm Sexy And I Know It."Then Hound with "Baby Shark" which we all thought was weird...but then again it is Hound.The next one to go was Cross hairs with "I Hate Everybody."I passed so now it was finally Bumblebee's turn.I have to admit,I am quite curious on what song he will chose.As he got on the stage I admired his beauty.He kept flipping through the song till he found one he liked.

"Okay everyone,I'm coming at you with Circus by Britney Spears!"

I heard screaming and cheering as the music started up.

"There's only two types of people in the world.The one's that entertain and the one's that observe.Well baby,I'm a put-on-a-show kinda boy.Don't like the backseat,gotta be first."

I snorted as he sang that last part.I knew exactly how much that was true.

"I'm like a ring leader,I call the shots.I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot.When I put on a show."

As he continues sing I look around and see that everyone is getting more and more excited.

"I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins.Spotlight on me and I'm ready to ready to break.I'm like a preformer,the dance floor is my stage.
Better be ready,hope that you feel the same."

"All eyes on me in the center of the ring.Just like a circus.When I crack that whip,everybody gon' trip.Just like a circus.Don't stand there watching me,follow me.Show me what you can do.Everybody let go,we can make a dance floor.Just like a circus."

I felt my jaw drop as he continued on.I didn't think he could get and prettier or sexier.But apperatly he can.I could feel arousal set in as I continue watching him.When the song came to a close and he walked off stage and moved to walk past me I pulled him onto my lap.He looked at me surprised but settled into my lap rather quickly.We spent the rest of the night like that.Whispering to each other quietly and laughing.