Forever Songfic

Song-Forever Lewis Capaldi

[A/N]Story takes place in Transformers 2 Revenge of the fallen when Optimus dies and Sam brings him back to life.

"Caught me off gaurd,I wish that I'd been sober.Still here we are,back in Hanover 99.Just like old times all over."

Bubmlebee's POV-

I went to Sam to pick him up and bring him to Optimus.We needed his help.Other humans were saying things about us that aren't true.As I picked Sam up I noticed a girl get in the car with us.I started switching through radio channels.At first playing "you're cheating heart."Then once I realized she's actually a decepticon in disguise I tried to warn Sam by playing the theme for Jaws.When that didn't work I squirted motor stuff all over her.Once I finally got her out of me I drove to where Optimus said to meet him.As I was driving Sam kept trying to ask me what was going on.I wouldn't tell him anything though.I simply used my radio to tell him that the boss man would let him know.As soon as we pulled up to the meeting spot Sam got out and slammed the door.He started going off on Optimus.I transformed not knowing how to calm him down.

"Under the exit lights as beautiful as ever.I really wish that I'd dressed up a little better.No regrets that's what we said.We can't go back again."

Optimus' POV

I watched as Bumblebee pulled out and Sam got out before slamming the door.As soon as Sam is out of the car he starts yelling.
"One day!You couldn't give me one day!?"
"I'm sorry Sam but this is important."
As I finish telling Sam what's going on Bumblebee transformers.I feel my breath hitch in my throat cables as I gaze upon him in the sunrise.The sun was gleaming of his armor in the right way creating a beautiful shimmer to the yellow of it.I had forgotten how beautiful Bee looks at sunset and sunrise.I had missed him deeply while he stayed with Sam.I knew I had granted him permission to stay with his new found friend.But it didn't help with the loneliness I felt in my spark while he was away.We had gotten together shortly before we had to leave Cybertron.I truly love Bee.My sweet little Bumblebee.[song reference lol]I forgot that Sam was there and just stared and Bee.I snapped back into reality after Sam said he couldn't help us.I talk to him a little longer before he leaves.Little did I know I would think of this as the last time I got to truly see my Bee.

"Darling,nobody said that it would last forever.That doesn't mean we didn't try to get there."

The decepticons attacked and took Sam,Mikayla,and a school mate of Sam's.The Autobots rushed to save them.We got there just in time to save them from cutting Sam's head open and taking his brain.We got all of them out of there Sam road with me and the others with Bumblebee.
Megatron was fallowing us.I knew I had to try to get Sam to safety.That plan failed when we were ambushed.I fought Megatron until more decepticons came out.I fought them all in order to keep Sam safe.I never saw the one coming up behind me until it was too late.I felt the deathly blast.The next thing I know I'm falling to the ground at looking at Sam.I hear the other Autobots arrive before my optics offline and I pass on.

"I never said that we would die together.That doesn't mean it was a lie."

Bumblebee's POV-

We arrived in time to see Optimus die.I felt my legs give out under me as I looked at the dead form of my lover.I tried to go to him but was pulled back by Ironhide who pointed at a fallen tree.As I looked over I realized that Sam was right there looking at the fallen Optimus.I got Sam and left.It killed me to have to leave my love behind,but I knew he would want me to protect Sam no matter what.I drove us all to safety before parking and transforming back.I sat on the ground as Sam talked to Mikayla about what happened.He walked over to me and put his hand on my cheek plate as I leaned towards him.
"How are you doing buddy?"I let out a few sad werrs before speaking through my radio.
"I miss him."
"I know buddy.So do I.I have to find a way to make this right."After that they all went to sleep while I stayed up watching the stars.

"Remember,nobody said that it would last forever."

We talked to an ancient decepticon who told us about the matrix of leadership that could bring Optimus back to life.We asked where it could be and before we knew it we got transported to Egypt.That Simmons guy was able to talk his way into it.We were there for a night before Sam figured out the riddle that the decepticon gave us.As soon as he did we started heading in the direction we needed to go.When we got there it just looked like a cave,but due to the twins arguing the back wall broke open to reveal something behind it.
After I smashed the twins heads together and threw them out we went to investigate.When Sam picked up the Matrix it turned to dust.I felt my spark break again.Sam started putting the dust in a sock when Simmons made a comment.
"What are we supposed to do now!?How do we bring him back with pixie dust!"
"It'll work."Sam said.Mikayla grabbed his arm to stop him.
"How can you be sure this dust will work Sam?"
"Because I have faith."

"Forever.Forever."

I failed.I failed Optimus.I failed Sam.
Sam's heart stopped and Lennox was trying desperately to get it to start again.The entire time he's doing so I keep my optics on Sam.I can hear his parents crying and Mikayla screaming at Lennox to do something.After he stops Mikayla crawls over to Sam and start pleading for him to come back and saying that she loves him.I let out a happy whirl when Sam's eyes shoot open.He sits up and we notice that the Matrix retuned to it's normal state.As Sam went over to Optimus to revive him the rest of us fought off the decepticons.It was a hard battle but we eventually won.

"They'll never take those long summer days.When love was untamed.Two hearts were dated to break."

I was looking over the battlefield to make sure that all the decepticons were dead when I felt a weight on my shoulder and the voice that I had missed to much.
"Bee?"I turned around and threw myself into his arm struts.I cried tears of lubricate as I buried my face into his neck cables.I felt his arms tighten around me as he rested his helmet against mine.
"It's ok Bee.I'm here now."
"I-love-you."
"I love you too Bee.So much."As we let go of our embrace we turned to watch the sun set.As we watched it I felt Optimus grab my hand.I leaned against him happy to have him back.

"Remember,nobody said that it would last forever."