5

Dabi and Tomura started to just hang out with each other. A lot of times Dabi would just show up at Tomura's dorm and they'd watch a movie or play some video games.

Dabi's favorite though, was when he'd get to the dorm and Tomura would be painting. One day, he walked in and the blue haired man was seated on a stool in front of a canvas that sat by the window. He was so focused that he hadn't even noticed the other man come in. Not to mention he had headphones on.

The taller man thought about scaring the frail artist but he decided against it. Tomura fit there in front of the canvas, Dabi saw that now. He quietly walked in and sat down against the wall on the floor, watching as the smaller man painted gracefully.

It took Dabi a minute to see what the painting was of but when he did he smiled brightly. Tomura was painting the view of the park outside the window of the cafe they visited quite frequently.

The raven haired man leaned his head against the wall and admired his friend. He thought Tomura had an odd sense of beauty to him. Not many people could see it but Dabi thought he was impossibly pretty. His ruby red eyes would scan across the painting after every brush stroke to ensure everything looked just right. His blue locks were a mess, but every strand still seemed to fall perfectly. His pale skin was littered with scars but to Dabi they were perfect imperfections.

As they had been spending more time together, Dabi had realized how he felt about Tomura. He had never seen it coming but it made perfect sense now, as he watched the man do what he was best at. He knew the frail artist would never return the feelings but he was just glad to be able to spend time with him.

         Ten minutes passed and Dabi had zoned out, thinking and admiring Tomura. The blue haired boy turned with his brushes in hand and jumped nearly a foot in the air when he saw Dabi.

          "Wh... h... what the fuck are you doing here?! And why are you just sitting there? You're a fucking creep" the artist said, getting up from his stool. He only kind of meant that.

         Dabi grinned, finally snapping out of his daze. "Well you were just so in the zone you know? Didn't wanna bother you"

         Tomura stepped over the raven haired man's legs as he went to the bathroom to wash his brushes. "So you decided to sit there and creepily watch me instead?"

          "Well when you say it that way it sounds bad. My intentions were good." He said, standing up only to plop himself onto his friend's bed.

          "Right, of course." Tomura said, walking out and setting his brushes down to dry. "So what's up? Movie? Receive an ass whooping in a game? Go for coffee?" He sat down next to Dabi on the bed an looked at him.

          The taller man shrugged. "I was just bored and wanted to hang out."

          Tomura thought for a moment before answering. "We could go to Toga and Magne's place and we could all watch a movie?"

         Dabi nodded. "I'm good with that. You call them, I'll go out and grab snacks, yea?"

         "Mmhm. Don't get lost on your way out"

         The raven haired man grinned. "I'll try. Remember that the green button means call"

         Tomura gave a rare smile and lightly punched Dabi on the arm. "Get out of here idiot."

         Dabi admired him and stood up. "Whatever you say creep."

_______________

Around 45 minutes later they were both climbing the stairs to the girls' apartment. About halfway up, Dabi proposed that they race. Winner gets first pick of snacks. Tomura accepted, because he knew he was fast.

He got to the top a few steps before Dabi. Once the raven haired man reached the top, Tomura started celebrating. He miscalculated where he was and his foot slipped off the platform.

He would've fell backwards down the stairs if strong arms hadn't caught him and pulled him close.

The frail artist opened his eyes that were closed out of fear to find Dabi's face strangely close to his. Tomura blushed and bit his lip. There was next to no space between the two, Dabi's arms were around the blue haired man's waist, and their faces were very close.

"I-I uh.." Tomura stuttered "m-my bad"

Dabi smirked, a light blush across his cheeks. "You're so damn klutzy creep..." he let go of the frail artist and stepped back. "I'm not always gonna be here to save your ass."

"Yea yea..." Tomura lightly scratched at his neck. "It was your stupid idea to race. I just wanted the skittles."

Dabi grinned. "I would've given you the skittles regardless sweetheart."

The blue haired man scowled. "Don't call me that."

Before they even had the chance to knock, Toga had swung open the door to the small apartment and was smiling widely. "Finally! Do you two always canoodle in hallways??" she stepped aside, letting the boys step into the apartment before closing the door behind them.

Both of them blushed. Tomura spoke up first. "We weren't fucking canoodling... I don't fucking canoodle."

Toga only smiled bigger and poked the blue haired man's cheek. "Of course not Tomu."

Dabi rolled his eyes, finally composing himself. "You see, this dumbass couldn't see the stairs apparently and started to fall. And I didn't want his blood on my hands so i stopped him from falling."

"Mmhm. I saw the whole thing" The blonde said, skipping over to the chair and plopping herself down.

Tomura huffed, sitting down next to the arm of the couch. "How did you even know we were here?"

Dabi sat down next to the frail artist. "Yea. I'm curious."

Magne came out of the kitchen, walking over to the tv stand and putting in some cheesy rom com her and Toga had previously sold Tomura on. "She waited by the peep hole for fifteen minutes." she said, sitting down in a recliner next to the couch. "I tried to get her to chill out but... you know."

"I was simply excited to hang out with some of my best friends. Sue me."

Tomura gave a small smile. "I'd be happier to be here if we didn't have to watch this shit" he said, gesturing to the tv.

"Oh please," Toga grinned "you love it."

Tomura rolled his eyes. Dabi leaned forward and grabbed the skittles out of the bag and handed them to the blue haired man. Tomura smiled and took them, relaxing back into the couch and focused on the tv.

It wasn't long before the frail artist had drifted off to sleep. Slowly but surely, his head fell onto Dabi's shoulder next to him. The raven haired man looked down at the sleeping boy and smiled softly, trying very hard to keep absolutely still.

_______________

Hey everyone! Finally got an update out. It's pretty soft I know. I'm just in love with these doofuses. Thank you so much for all the reads! You guys are crazy. I picked up video editing and I posted a Shigadabi edit on my editing account on instagram (tomi.orrg). I also have an lgbt account (lesboonn) if you're interested. Thanks!

-Tomi