7

Tomura woke up the next morning to beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He sat up and the room spun, he blinked hard and leaned against the head board.

Well this is just great, he thought to himself, how did I possibly get this sick in one night?

He got up and got some water. Not being the most together, he forgot to keep his pinky up and the cup disintegrated. He looked down and sighed, pushing his hair back and out of his face.

He suddenly felt very nauseous and practically ran to the bathroom before getting sick. He leaned against the toilet, realizing how terrible he actually felt. After a few minutes, he got up and went to his bed, sitting down and grabbing his phone.

He scrolled through his contacts, looking for Dabi's number. Then, his screen froze and he realized that he slipped once again, and the back of his phone had disintegrated away.

He turned the phone over in his hand and examined it, sighing when he saw that the damage was too extensive to fix. He tossed it in the trash and reached up to scratch his neck. God I'm so stupid, he thought, two mistakes less than twenty minutes apart. I can't be trusted with anything.

He wiped his eyes with his sleeve before noticing that he was still wearing Dabi's jacket. He closed his eyes and pulled the fabric to his nose, taking a deep breath.

The blue haired man got up, put on a pair of red converse, and left his dorm, locking the door behind him. He clutched the jacket around him tightly, not feeling well at all. He walked down the sidewalk for what seemed like hours, but it might as well had been considering his condition.

Finally, he arrived at Dabi's apartment complex. He went to his friend's apartment and prepared to knock. But as he saw his hand, he noticed decayed fabric in his palm. The frail artist looked down at the jacket and realized part of it was ruined from him clutching it the whole way there.

His eyes welled up with tears as he sat against to the wall next to the door. He couldn't stop himself from crying, it was all too much, and now he had ruined something that wasn't even his.

The blue haired man sat there for a while, not able to get the courage to knock but also not feeling well enough to leave. Soon enough, a familiar face came up the stairs, carrying a bag of groceries.

Dabi stopped when he saw Tomura, his face buried in his hands, still wearing his jacket. He set the bag down, stepping closer to the frail artist. "...creep?"

Tomura lifted his head up and wiped his eyes. "I... I..." he got up and leaned against the wall, still light headed. He started to scratch at his already raw neck. "I'm s-sorry..."

The raven haired man furrowed his eyebrows and came closer. "for what...?" he asked softly, not wanting to further upset his friend.

"I... well I..." Tomura took a deep, shaky breath before continuing. "I ruined your jacket. I-I promise I didn't mean it I've messed u-up so much today. I didn't feel good and I ruined a cup and my p-phone and then I came here but I ruined your jacket too because I can't control it I can't control myself I'm such a screw up I'm s-so sorry I really didn't mean it..."

          By the end Tomura was almost sobbing. He was so upset that he had messed up so much and that it had ruined Dabi's jacket. He looked up at the raven haired man, trying to catch his breath. He started to scratch at his neck, embarrassed at his outburst.

          The frail artist soon felt his hand being pulled away from his neck and strong arms wrap around him.

          He stiffened at the touch but soon relaxed. "I-I'm s-"