16

"Ew!" I heard causing my eyes to shoot open. I looked up and saw Marissa and Adam standing in my doorway. I groaned before I looked down, realizing both of us were completely naked. I threw the blanket over Greyson and covered my chest. "What the fuck Marissa?" I yelled. "Why are you still asleep at 1 pm?" She questioned. I looked at my phone and groaned. I hit Greyson angrily and he turned his head towards me. "What?" He whined. "Did you turn off my alarm this morning?" "Yes." "Why?" "Because I was tired." I let out a frustrated huff and stood up, taking the blanket with me into my closet. "Well that's fucking rude." I heard Greyson mumble from the room. I heard another chuckle, which I'm assuming was Adams before Marissa appeared on the door of my closet. I had already put on underwear and a bralette.

"You're here because?" I asked. She laughed. "We had plans today and you said you'd get off early but clearly you didn't even go to work today." She smirked. I sighed, pulling a shirt over my head and jeans on. "I'd forgotten." I said, sympathetically. She rolled her eyes. "I figured." "So why'd you bring Adam with you then?" She smirked. "Why not? He's like a dog, I can bring him everywhere." I rolled my eyes, walking past her and into the bathroom where Greyson was, stretching, with a tooth brush in his hand. "Asshole." I mumbled, grabbing my tooth brush and walking to the other sink. He laughed as I angrily brushed my teeth. "You're probably the only person who gets mad when their boss gives them a day off." He said with his mouth full of toothpaste. "You make me mad." I said simply. "Should we go?" I heard Adam from my bedroom and I heard Marissa groan. "Well just wait in the kitchen." She said, sighing loudly.

I washed my mouth out and brushed through my hair before applying a little bit of makeup. "Where are you going?" Greyson asked, picking up a shirt that was his that he left here the other day. He pulled it over his head and was now fully dressed. "Marissa and I have plans." I said simply, walking past him but he caught my waist, pulling me back to him. "Why are you mad at me?" He whispered in my ear and placed a light kiss on my neck. I sighed, turning around to face him. "You're not separating work and sex. You would have expected your assistant to be there even if you weren't." He rolled his eyes. "You're being a baby." He said playfully, following me out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where Marissa and Adam were. "Hey man, didn't expect to see ya full frontal today." Adam commented, jokingly. Greyson laughed and nodded. "Didn't expect you in the bedroom either." They both laughed and I grabbed a bottle of water. "Alright then." Marissa said. "Greyson will you be joining us today?" She smiled sweetly and I rolled my eyes. He glanced at me, smirking. "Sure." I resisted the urge to throw the bottle at him and sighed deeply. He was aiming to push my buttons today and he was hitting the right ones. "Fantastic! Isn't it, Jules?" She grinned at me and I mumbled. "Yes. Fantastic." I mumbled with sarcasm. Everyone headed towards the door and I groaned, not really wanting to go out today, especially not with Greyson.

"Stop being so grumpy." Greyson said, walking up from behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes. "You're just...there." I groaned. He laughed. "You never seem to mind me being there at night." He smirked. I rolled my eyes again. "All you think about is sex." He laughed. "Close. Sex and business. Occasionally they overlap." I laughed. "Apparently a few times." I mumbled. Before he responded Marissas loud voice called us. "Guys, we wanna see a movie! You gonna come or no?" She asked. I sighed. "Marissa I don't-" "Yeah. We wanna come." Greyson cut me off. I glared at him and I was being dragged towards the theatre not far from here.

"Stop." I whispered sternly. Greyson smirked, trailing his hand down my thigh. I glanced over to Marissa and Adam who were all cuddled up, eating snacks and watching the movie. "Come on, Jules." He mumbled, kissing my neck. I let out a soft groan that was probably only audible to him. He smirked against my skin. "See, stop being mad at me for a few minutes." He whispered. His hand slipped into my pants and he threw his hoodie over my lap. I gasped as his fingers brushed against me. He chuckled softly as my hand wrapped around his forearm, gripping it tightly. I bit my lip to keep from moaning as his fingers slipped inside me. Out of instinct my legs started to close but he was quick to gently but firmly grip my thigh with his other hand, holding my legs apart.

"Oh my god. I loved that movie!" Marissa gushed as we walked out. Meanwhile my legs felt like jelly. Greyson and I had spent a good majority of the movie foundling each other like teenagers. It was more than a challenge to not scream out his name as he fingered me. And due to his facial expressions while I was giving him a hand job id imaging he'd say the same. "What did you guys think?" Marissa asked looking to us. "Yeah, it was good." I nodded. And apparently my answer gave us away. "You little shits. You didn't pay attention did you. I know Juliet Davidson the one who wasn't even slightly bothered by horror movies as a little kid did not find that movie enjoyable and I'm sure you'd have a lot to say about it." She pointed at me, narrowing her eyes at me. Greyson stifled a laugh and her eyes shot to him. "And you." She started, making his eyes widen. "I invited you because you need to get out more. But you two are acting like teenagers and have been annoying the whole day." She groaned. "Marissa, you're overreacting." I said and she rolled her eyes. "I'm aware of that, but it was supposed to be a fun day out together and you've been in a shit mood." She rolled her eyes. I sighed. "Maybe I wouldn't be in a shit mood if you didn't bring along Adam, no offense and then invite Greyson along to what was supposed to be our day." I rolled my eyes at her, crossing my arms. It was a stand off between us, both of us glaring at each other while Greyson and Adam starred, not sure what to do. And then we both started laughing. "What just happened?" Adam mumbled.