6

"Jimin, are you blushing?" Seokjin ask and Jimin immediately shake his head.

"O..of course not! Why is it so hot in here?" He fan his face and looking around, trying to avoid their stares.

"But hyung, our Aircon is in high temperature already." Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"O..oh really? Guess it was just me." He started eating fast.

Jungkook's POV.

Jimin hyung look so cute when blushing.

"Jungkook, please eat your food already, else it will get cold." Seokjin hyung said and I nod.

We started eating, I can't help but to steal glances to Jimin. He looks so cute while munching his food, he looks like a chipmunk.

"Jungkook, you know you look like a total creep right now smiling alone, right?" I didn't even know that I'm smiling like an idiot already and I quickly shake my head off.

"I'm sorry, sorry."

I continued eating and I can see in the corner of my eyes Taehyung teasing Jimin and somehow I feel something deep down in my heart sinking. I can feel my heart getting broke at the sight. I hate the fact that Taehyung can make him laugh right now. I hate the fact that Jimin is in his arm right now, not mine.

I..hate the fact that I can't pull myself and tell him I love him right now. I'm such a coward.