10 [FINALE]

"Hyung?" Jungkook called out and Jimin hum as a response.

"Did you ever fall in love with someone? Someone who is very close to you? Someone who can ease every pain inside you? Someone who always comfort you whenever you have a problem?" Jimin nervously chuckle at the sudden question.

"What are you talking about?"

"Just answer me, hyung."

He realized that the younger was serious.

"Yeah. But unfortunately, that someone has to be forbidden for me."

Jungkook face immediately fell. His hyung already had a crush on someone.

"Oh.. That's sad hyung."

Jimin saw his face and he already knew what the younger feels.

"Hey, Kookie. I will tell you a secret about my crush."

Jungkook's heart broke more. Does Jimin really want him to be heartbroken?

"You know, he's younger than me. I love his feature. He has a bunny smile and his nose looks so cute that I want to kiss it everyday. He's shy to us. He's muscular and strong. He likes to be called Golden Maknae. He doesn't like to be called Oppa, he would make a disgusted face. He's sometimes mean to me that I'm thinking maybe he hates me? But then, time goes by and he is starting to changed. He is nice to me, he would give me foods everyday. He would even take care of me when I'm sick. Now, he needs me, I decided to help him too."

After Jimin's speech, Jungkook's eyes immediately went wide as he was trying to absorb all his words. Did he hear it right? He ask himself. Did his hyung really like him too?

"H...hyung.."

"I know. I know. I've been crazily in love with you ever since I met you. You're just.. you're so perfect. I know you won't even want to look at me right now. Gosh, this is so embarassing!" He cupped his own face with his chubby hands.

Jungkook would admit he almost forget Jimin confess to him because of his cuteness and so he shake his head. Did he hear it right? Did his crush just confess to him that he likes him too?

'Oh my, this is heaven!' Is what he said to himself.

"Oh my gosh! Hyung, really?! If this is a dream then please don't wake me up again." He was supposed to say it in a whisper sound but no, he literally broadcast it in front of Jimin, enough for him to hear it and realized what he said.

"What? What do you mean?" Jimin ask confusingly.

"Oops. Did I say that out loud?" He scratched the back of his neck. "Jimin hyung, actually I thought I was just in a one sided love. I thought you won't love me back. The truth is, I've been crazily, more crazier inlove with you. Your personality, your beauty, your passion in something and everything about you makes me fall inlove with you."

He took a deep breath before continuing what he's saying. "You were the first member to talk to me when I arrive at the dorm. You were also the first member to make me feel warm and wanted when I thought nobody likes me. You were always my first. Hyung, I know this is too sudden but... Will you be my boyfriend?"

Shocked filled Jimin's face and tears started to streamed down his cheeks.

"Y..yes.. Yes!" He clung onto Jungkook that they almost fall back but Jungkook balanced them.

"Thank you Hyung or shall I call you mine?" Jungkook smirk and Jimin can feel his blood running towards his cheeks.

"You flirty! Stop it, lets continue eating." He quickly changed the topic, still blushing.

"Ooohh! Is my baby blushing? That's so cute!" He teases, happily eyeing his blushing boyfriend.

"Shut up or I will not talk to you!"

That made him shut up though. Of course he doesn't want being ignore by HIS Jimin.

-The End.