9

When the sun rised up, Jimin told their manager about their day off and their manager approved it but they only have one day so they were told to rest well and enjoy the day.

The members worriedly asked what happened and Jimin told them that Jungkook is being insecure right now with his voice. They didn't asked for more and made their way to their studio to practice. Jimin and Jungkook were now left alone in the dorm.

"Hm. What should I do?" Jimin ask himself.

Jungkook was still sleeping and he doesn't have anything to do so he decided why not make a breakfast for them, right?

It was just kimchi soup, lemon juice, strawberries, and tomato sandwich. Good for voice.

'Hm. Should I wake him or just wait?' He thought.

After some minutes decided to wake the younger since the foods are starting to get old. Just as he was about to knock on the younger's door, it opened revealing a Jungkook rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, I was just about to wake you up. Breakfast is ready, by the way."

"Thank you, hyung! Wait, I'll just brush my teeth." He was happy to know that his crush prepared a breakfast for him.

After brushing his teeth, he joined Jimin in the dining table. There was a long awkward silent filling up the room and nobody wants to end it.

Suddenly, Jungkook thought of what might happen if he would confess right now. Should he tell him now? What will happen? Will he accept him?

Finally, after a long arguing with his mind, he decided to take action.