Chapter 2

I slowly got in the car, Bardock smiled as the other males stayed quiet. "So, I figured we can all go out bowling as a family." I was confused, this was our first date. "What do you mean by Family?" He awkwardly chuckle as he payed attention to the road as we took off. "Well I forgot to mention these are my kids," My eyes widen in disbelief as Raditz spoke, "is that a problem?" He leaned forward from the back seat as I shook my head. "Just thought you would tell me that first," I looked at Bardock who sighed. "When I do, they ditch me, I really like you so I didn't want to screw my chances." He stopped in the parking lot for the bowling alley and put his hands over his face. "Why am I so stupid?" I put a hand on his shoulder, "you aren't Bardock, I'm new at this whole mom figure thing so please don't get angry at me." He lifted his hands from his face. "I won't, I can help guide you through the whole thing!" His attitude changed to excitement as well all got out of the car. "So, who's ready to go bowling?" He asked as the boys ran to the front door, I laughed at their childishness. "The oldest is Raditz, he's 20." I looked at Bardock, "and how old are you?" He laughed, "I'm actually 36," I gasped, "yeah I know, I had him at 16." He gripped my waist as we walked in, the boys waited at the front for us. He paid for all the shoes and lane for the night, the lights kicked off and everything started glowing. "Wow," I spoke as he chuckled, "this is glow in the dark bowling." I grabbed a ball as we assigned our teams, I was on Bardock team. I went first, I got a spare as Bardock smiled and took his turn.
My team consisted of me, Bardock and Black. The other team was Raditz, Turles, and Goku. As soon as his turn was over, he said he was going to the restroom but grabbed my hand. I was confused as he pulled me with him into the dark part of the room. "Why did you bring me back here?" I could feel him press me into the wall behind me, "to have some alone time with you." His voice purred softly, I felt his hands press into my waist as his lips pressed into my neck. I moaned,  I felt his lips form into a smirk as his tongue trailed up my neck. My hands moved into his hair as he moved his mouth off my neck, he pressed his lips against mine. He was starting to get rough before pulling away, "I've been wanting to do that to you ever since we fought." My breath was quick, he had almost taken all of my air. He grabbed my hand and led me back to the group, acting as if nothing had happened. "Where have you two been?" Raditz seemed a little jealous, Bardock just snuck his nose up. "That is none of your business Raditz!" Black, Turles and Goku looked surprised as the two males snapped at each other. We packed up and left, the two males still angry at each other. He dropped me off at the house, not even saying goodbye as he drove off.