15.2

Jay is a fucking slut.

But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt by what he did.

He called me 'special'. I even had my own nickname. We had sex. We had lots of sex.

But you know what they say about boys. One pussy is never enough for them; they always want more. Fucking pigs.

It was summer break and Tremaine convinced my parents to let me stay with him at the uni. He told them that I'd give me a little insight on what university would be like and it'd help me make the right choice of course. Of course my parents agreed. It was Tremaine. He even invited Gold along so I wouldn't feel too lonely.

Tremaine played basketball for varsity, and boy, was he good. But Jay?  Jay was so fucking better. Not like I had sex would my cousin in my head or anything, but Jay just made everything... Sexy. The first game I watched was played just for fun at the local court. Gold and I wore matching strap tops and shorts, and I felt Jay kept checking me out. Even Gold noticed. "It's because your fucking tits got bigger. Quick, drag your top down, let others see, make him jealous." Though I laughed and rolled my eyes at her, I took her advice. They DID check me out.

[MOVE THE STORY FORWARD, BITCH. MOVE!!]

We weren't the only girls there, though. Many people came around to watch the stars of their uni play. Before the game started, Jay jogged over to me and complimented how I looked. But before he could say more, Tremaine called him over and the game began. Girls would cheer for Jay and I would somehow feel jealous. Gold would nugde me and give me a cautious look, then nod her head in Tremaine's direction; best friend language for 'he's watching, dummy, act smart.'

After the game we went out for pizza and beer, but Tremaine wouldn't let us have any. In fact he made it VERY clear that we were minors and would threaten to bash anyone who tried anything funny's faces in. We sulked, but Tremaine would have none of it. "Like hell I'll let you drink beer. Have you some place half drunk, half sober getting raped. Hell no." He mumbled and grumbled. Gold gave me a knowing smile, which I returned. Oh Tremaine. If only you knew.

Later that evening Gold managed to get Tremaine out of the apartment, so I could have some alone time with my Jay. "You know, 'ija,  it took me all self control not to grab you on the court and kiss you hard." He snaked one hand around my waist and the other around my hair and pulled it back. I yelped in pain, but it was soon replaced by a moan as he started trailing kisses down my neck. He moved the hand around my waist and cupped my right breast. "Oh how I missed you, 'ija. I missed you so fucking much." With each word, he growled, roughly kneading my breast. I was now weak at this point. I was mad with lust and sexual hunger. Our looks mirrored each other. He pulled my hair again, using his other hand to unzip his jeans and bringing out Jay junior. "Suck me."

I dropped to my knees and trailed my tongue from his tip to the balls and back up, only for me to put him in my mouth and hear him exclaim in pleasure. If I were to judge myself I'd give myself a seventy seven over ten.

In one quick move, my legs were in the air and Jay was towering above me, teasing me with his hard Jay Junior, knowing that I was already soaking wet. Each thrust was bliss, reaching into my core and exploring every inch of me, giving me immeasurable pleasure. His breaths got sharper, his groans louder. I arched my back and curled my toes. We came at the same time and we sighed in relief.

It was a habit of Jay's to clean me up after we'd had sex. Cum was all over the floor. I couldn't move. But it felt good when Jay teasingly wiped me clean and did the floors as well. Mustering all my strength I got up and got dressed. In time too, because I heard Tremaine's car horn.