a word from your author.

Hello to all my friends,
I'm glad to came to read,
Our fun and learning never ends,
Err,
I'm out of rhymes.

I have nothing less than a few words to say.

One, if you are homophobic, biphobic, or just hate the LGBTQ community in general, just gently remove this book from your library. I don't want to read any comments that would insult anyone. Biko.

Two, if my books seem familiar or you feel like the plot is the same with another person's book, send me a private message instead of shaming me in the comment section. Let's have small sense even if there isn't any.

Three, IT IS PURELY A WORK OF FICTION. ANY PERSON, PLACE, OR WHATSOEVER IS MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL. IF THERE'S ANY COINCIDENCE THAT IT HAS A CONNECTION WITH ANY PERSON LIVING OR DEAD, I DIDN'T KNOW. TAKE MY APOLOGIES DOWN NOW O!

Four, it is VERY rude to advertise your books in someone else's work. I'll be glad to read, as I am a book lover and have all the time in this world to read, if you send it as a private message. Please and please have sense o! I'm saying my own now o!

Five, and finally, if you enjoy the book, vote, comment and share. It'd make me happy. Thank you, And happy reading.

-AJ.
January 2019.