Part 3

Fifteen minutes later Vanishing Point had been largely ignored, even the cool car chase, mainly due to the fact that Andrew and Garrett were far more interested in each other; their legs tangled together as they made out. Even one night felt like far too long to be apart and Andrew ran his fingers through Garrett's thick hair and pulled him in for a deeper, slower kiss.

"Babe," murmured, pulling back as he slid his hands underneath Garrett's shirt and ran his fingers over the warm flesh, "Roll over."

Garrett didn't need telling twice and wriggled around so Andrew could lie on top of him; their bodies pressed tightly together. It wasn't long before other parts of him were beginning to show interest and Andrew ground his hips against Garrett's thigh. They remained like this for a further ten minutes, hands roaming each other's bodies before Andrew decided it was time to bring up the elephant, or rather, alien in the room. Reluctantly he pulled away which earnt him a disgruntled groan from Garrett who tried to drag him back down on top of him.

"Andrew," he whined as he wrapped his hands around Andrews's waist to prevent him from moving any further away, "Why are you stopping?"

He could feel Garrett's hard-on through his trousers and Andrew knew that if he gave in now they'd end up having sex right here on the couch like they'd done a few nights ago. As much fun as that would be, Andrew really wanted to this whole role play thing out in the open first. Shifting Garrett's hands from his waist Andrew sat back up and pulled a still grumbling Garrett up alongside him.

"So," he said as he smoothed Garrett's hair down before kissing him softly on the nose, "About this alien thing."

Garrett's eyes went wide behind his glasses as if Andrew had told him they were about to go to Harry Potter world for the weekend, and he sat up excitedly; his legs tangled together with Andrews.

"You remembered! I didn't mention it before because I was worried you'd think it was weird but it won't be I promise!" he babbled as he grabbed hold of Andrews's hands and threaded their fingers together, "Just you wait, this is going to be so much fun, Andrew!"

He was practically fizzing with excitement and Andrew couldn't help but feel a little more intrigued; could it really be that bad if Garrett was so enthusiastic? Probably but Andrew was willing to find out.

"Ok, but when you say "alien" how "alien" are we talking?" he asked suspiciously, "Because I'm not letting you chase me around the apartment with a blow torch."

"Huh? Don't be silly Andrew there's not enough room for that! Ok so; My name's Captain Peters and I'm on a mission to Pluto when an asteroid storm knocks my space ship off course," Garrett explained excitedly whilst Andrew was left wondering when the sex was supposed to happen, "I crash land on Glarnog which is an Alien planet of Xenomorph's that are at war with the human race and intent on destroying them."

Finally pausing for breath, he looked expectantly at Andrew who was now even more confused than ever. What the hell was a Xenomorph?! And why did there have to be an interplanetary war going on for Garrett to get off?

"Can't I just be Captain America again?" Andrew asked only for Garrett to look a little crestfallen that his boyfriend wasn't as into the role play as he was, "Or Thor? You liked that."

"But we already did that. Twice!" Garrett pouted, "Please, please, please can we do this Andrew?"

He looked so earnest and Andrew was suddenly struck by how much he liked the sound of Garrett begging him and stored that piece of information away for a later date. Begging aside, Andrew still remained unconvinced and he definitely wasn't into the idea that he'd be expected to hurt Garrett, even if it was only pretended, just for the sake of a quick fuck.