Part 4

A note from the author: This chapter ended up getting kind of weird... don't judge me! 

Two hours later Andrew and Garrett were laying side by side in a sweaty heap and panting heavily; the bedsheets in a tangled mess beneath them. It had actually been surprisingly hot once Andrew had gotten his head around the initial weirdness of being an alien, even a human looking one. Garrett's extremely well thought out scenario had helped to get things started but as he grew more confident Andrew began to do his own thing and took charge of the situation. There'd been some space-themed dirty talk, Andrew had instigated that, followed by a mad dash to the bedroom.

"Come here," he'd growled and then lunged at Space Commander Watt's, who'd let out a loud squeal when Andrew had got hold of him and thrown him down on the bed.

After that he'd almost torn himself out of his clothing ("Act like you're shedding your alien skin Andrew!") before grabbing hold of Garrett who attempted to wriggle away from him, giggling loudly, until Andrew grabbed him by the ankle; dragging him back towards him. They'd rolled around for a little bit, each one trying to get the upper hand until Garrett found himself on his hands and knees and at the mercy of Talock the Alien.

"This is my planet and uhh... you'll do what I say when I say it," Andrew found himself saying as he got fully immersed in his character, "Otherwise you'll die when that asteroid hits us!"

Due to Garrett's ridiculously long legs, they'd had to improvise a few positions but that had just added to the fun. He'd "rescued" Garrett twice; the first time involving a "We're-about-to-get-blown-up-by-an-asteroid-and-must-have-loud-aggressive-sex-before-we-die" scenario. The headboard had taken a bit of a battering and Andrew was once again very grateful that nobody lived on the other side of the wall. By this point, Garrett had been too far gone into his galactic fantasy and the stuff he was groaning out, whilst a turn on for Andrew, would have sounded very odd to anyone who was listening.

"I don't wanna disintegrate into the atmosphere!" Garrett had wailed when Andrew had pounded into him from behind, "Save us Talock!"

Thankfully Andrew's special alien regeneration powers enabled him to bring Garrett back to life after the asteroid hit and they did it all over again for a second time. As requested Andrew had been a lot less gentle during round two and he rolled Garrett over and pulled him into a different position. It was weird and odd and bizarre whatever the hell they were doing but Andrew found he was more turned on then he'd ever been in his entire life.  

"Andrew...Andrew," Garrett had moaned as his hands gripped the sheets; completely forgetting that Andrew was currently supposed to be Talock the Alien from planet Glarnog, "Dontstopdontstopdontstop."

Andrew, or rather Talock, had had no intention of stopping and had picked up the pace until his mission was finally accomplished with earth-shattering results. Unsurprisingly, the subject of his rescue mission was currently curled up half asleep next to him; his head resting on Andrew's shoulder. Space Commander Watts's seemingly boundless energy had finally run dry after his time in captivity and he let out a wide, sleepy yawn. Stifling a huge yawn of his own Andrew thought he rather liked being an alien and he carded his fingers through Garrett's thick hair.

"So... was that good?" he asked somewhat nervously; he was pretty confident his time as an alien had gone down well, judging by all the noises Garrett was making, but he just wanted to make sure it had lived up to Garrett's expectations.

"Mmmm," Garrett murmured sleepily and he wrapped himself around Andrew like a warm cosy blanket, "The best; you make a good alien Andrew."

A slightly smug smile spread across Andrew's face and he kissed the top of Garrett's head before settling back against the pillows. Something was digging into his elbow and Andrew unearthed Garrett's glasses from the tangled sheets; they'd fallen off during their particularly energetic second mission. Setting them to one side for safe keeping he snuggled into Garrett's side only to find he had completely fallen asleep by now.