Chapter 4

Once they get there, Dream had made a Flower Crown for himself and Blue, they were both wearing it and sitting under the cherry blossom tree, Nightmare then smiles but looks to Error, "Hey Error" Nightmare says to Error, Error looks at him then says "yeah?" Nightmare then says "Im gonna tell Dream something i got from a myth.." Error was now confused and he then asks "What are you gonna tell him?" Nightmare then says "this: 'If you tell your love under a cherry blossom tree that you love them, and you ask them to be your boyfriend/girlfriend, they are sure to say yes'." Error nods then says "ok. I'll be right here.." 

Nightmare nods and then goes over to Dream. Error then was thinking even more.. "ok... so.. he said... that if you tell your love that you love them under a cherry blossom tree and you ask them to be your boyfriend/girlfriend... they are sure to say yes..? I should try that with nightmare.." Error smiles a bit.

Later, Nightmare then comes back over, to where Error is. Error then says "Hey Nightmare..." nightmare looks at him then says "what do you want Error?" Error then looks at him and asks "Can you follow me for a moment?" Nightmare rolls his eyes but then says "fine.. I will.." Error smiles.. and he then walks over to a tree, another cherry blossom tree. Nightmare then follows him and looks up before asking "Why the hell are we under a cherry blossom tree?"

Error then turns to Nightmare and says something, something.. really.. really 'stupid'... "Nightmare, i like you... in another way... so... can we... um.. well be a thing? or..?" Nightmare stares at Error then bursts out into laughter "PFFT HAHAHAHAH! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID ERROR?! I DONT LIKE YOU! I'LL NEVER LIKE YOU IN THAT WAY!" Error stares at Nightmare before looking down, in shame. Nightmare, was still laughing, but something within him made him.. feel another way... he stops laughing and Looks at Error.
(Why didn't i put Nightmare's first letter in cap?)