Chapter 27

Nightmare then finishes wrapping Up Error's arms "Geez Error, you've gotten hurt two times already..." Nightmare sighs, and Error looks at him, "why do you keep doing this?" Error just keeps staring at Nightmare "...it's... because.. i want to protect him.. i know protecti-" Nightmare puts his finger over Error's mouth "shut up already, I have something else to say." Error stares at Nightmare and goes quiet "look Error, Be more careful, you might die doing this, and we don't want that now do we?" Error nods. "You have knife wounds in your back, and scraps on your arms.. Any more, could really damage your HP. So Please, be more careful. ok?" Error nods and hugs Nightmare "..thanks nightmare.. for.. well.. caring.." Nightmare hugs Error back "shut up, i don't care.." Error laughs a bit, Radier then comes over, Nightmare and Error then look at him. All Radier does is wave, Nightmare and Error look back and forth at one another before looking back at Radier. "hi Radier.. i kinda forgot you were there.." Radier stares at Nightmare, with an annoyed look. "Im gonna do something, I'll be right back." Error nods "ok."

Nightmare walks out of the room and Error then reaches over and picks up Radier, and he lays down with him, Radier looks at Error before climbing out of his arms and onto Error's side. "eh ok, sleep there.. just don't fall." Radier nods and Error goes too sleep, Radier also goes to sleep.

Nightmare had walked into the kitchen, "hey you three.."  Dust, Horror and Killer look at Nightmare "oh shoot.. uh hi Nightmare.." Dust manage to say. "well, so.. do your plans ever work?" Killer, Horror and Dust nod side to side. "Good, they shouldn't work.. because if they did, it would've killed Radier OR Error by this point, now, you guys dont wanna kill Error, do ya?" Dust stares at Nightmare "uh i dont care who we kill, as long as its one of those two.." Nightmare laughs "oh so, you'll kill someone i love, and our son? You know what i do to people like that..?" Dust, Killer and Horror nod side to side. "I. Kill. THEM. so better not kill EITHER OF THE TWO OR YOU'RE DEAD! Got it?" Dust, killer and Horror look at one another then back at Nightmare, and they slowly nod. "ok... GOOD." Nightmare then leaves the kitchen and he goes back into his bedroom, to where Error and Radier were. "oh, both of them fell too sleep, i wasn't even gone that long." Nightmare then shrugs and he then lays on the bed. "Radier is most likely gonna fall..." Nightmare shrugs and falls too sleep.

After a few hours, Nightmare gets up, and he looks at Error and Radier, in which both of them were still asleep.. Nightmare then sits up and picks Radier up off of Error, and.. he starts crying.. yeah.. "ack.. shush Radier, You'll wake Error up." Radier keeps crying. "god you're annoying sometimes, ya know that Radier?" Radier.. doesn't care, and he keeps crying.. This Wakes Error up after a few moments. Error yawns, "what's with the noise..?" Error then wipes his eyes and looks over to Nightmare "...What are you doing nightmare.. and why is Radier crying..?" Nightmare looks at Error "i thought he was gonna fall.... so i picked him up.. and then he started crying, for no reason." Error sighs "it's maybe because you woke him up.." Nightmare stares at Error, and then at Radier and then back at Error "...i guess so.." Error sighs "okay.. hand him here." Error then sits up and Nightmare gives Radier to Error, and Error then calms him down, and Radier falls back too sleep.

Nightmare just stares at Error "why is it when you hold him, he is easy to calm down.. but when i hold him he starts crying?" Error shrugs "it's ok Nightmare.. Maybe.. you aren't really... able to calm him down?" Nightmare stares at Error "i tried and it never works." Error stares at Nightmare then shrugs "i dunno to be honest.." Nightmare sighs and rolls his eyes.. "well ok, i guess i won't be finding out.." Error nods "sorry Nightmare." Nightmare just kinda stares at Error still "it's fine."

Dust then yells from the kitchen "HEY YOU TWO, THERE ARE SOME OTHER MONSTERS HERE TO SEE YOU!" Error and Nightmare look at one another "oh god i think i know who the monsters are that came here.." Error looks confused "oh? you do..?" Nightmare nods, and then yells from the room to Dust "SHUT UP DUST! WE'LL BE OUT THERE IN A BIT! OR A FEW MOMENTS!" The yelling.. just kinda made Radier wake up a bit, and Error looks at nightmare "you're gonna wake him up if you keep yelling.." Nightmare looks back at Error "sorry." Error nods "it's fine." Nightmare then gets off the bed, "i think we'll need to go out there and see who and how many monsters came over.." Error nods and Then he gets off the bed, still holding Radier.