Father's day

[Today (as i am making this) is father's day, And Like i said, im gonna update this on holidays, Last update was in may, on the 12th.. anyways Let's start no?]

Radier was up and he was sitting on his bed playing on the tablet that Error had gave him (at some point) Luna, his sister, looks at him and climbs onto the bed "Hey Rad, what are you doing?" Radier looks at his sister "nothing, just reading." Luna tilts her head "reading what?" Radier just stares at Luna before rolling his eyes "a book, on the tablet, that i had downloaded." Luna nods "oh okay, hey! Do you know when Father's day is?" Radier shakes his head "no, why?" Luna grabs Radier's arm and she gets off his bed and then pulls him behind her, Radier stares at Luna "What the heck Luna? Why are you dragging me?" Luna then stops somewhere and points "right here!" Radier looks at it, and he looks at the date "June 16th." Luna smiles and nods before pointing down at the bottom of the box, Radier then looks at it "June, 16th, Father's day.. wait.. today IS father's day!" Luna nods "yeah! So! Can we make something for dad?"

Radier shrugs "ehh sure.. whatever.." Luna smiles "yay! Where's mom so i can ask if we have macaroni." Radier shrugs, but Error walks over "Luna, im right here." Luna looks at Error and smiles before hugging him "Mom! Do we have macaroni?" Error then hugs Luna back "well.... I think we do.." Luna nods "Can you get it? it might be to high up for me." Error smiles at Luna before nodding "sure." Error then heads over to the cabinets and he looks through them, After a bit, he finds some "found them Luna." Luna runs over to Error "You did?" Error nods before grabbing the two boxes and handing them to Luna, before asking her something "Why do you need them anyways Luna?" Luna looks at Error "i need them to make something for dad." Error nods "ah alright, you know i's father's day, don't you?" Luna smiles and nods "Where's dad anyways?" Error thinks for a moment "I think his still asleep..." Luna nods "good! Me and Rad are gonna make somethings for him!" Error smiles "heh.. alright." Error then walks into his and Nightmare's bedroom.

Luna then runs and grabs 3 pieces of paper and she hands Radier one piece of paper, and he stares at the paper before shrugging, The two then go to the front room, After Luna had got some glue and they then sit down on the floor and they then start working on the things they are planning on giving to Nightmare. Luna was making somethings with macaroni, and all Radier was doing was drawing.

After a bit Radier finishes drawing and he pulls out his tablet and starts reading a book on it, Luna looks at him before going back to making the things she wanted to make with the macaroni. A few moments later, Luna finishes too. Luna then gets up and runs into Error and Nightmare's room, Error looks at Luna, Luna looks at him before smiling and running to the bed and then jumping onto it and then she jumps on the bed a bit, and Nightmare wakes up after a bit and He looks at Luna, before sighing "luna.. let me sleep.. go.. go bug Error or something.." Luna stares at Nightmare before shaking him a bit, nightmare groans "Oh my god let me sleep Luna.. i just want to freaking sleep..." Luna then lays on nightmare, Nightmare looks at her over his shoulder and he then lays his head back down and he grabs his pillow and covers his head with it. Luna sighs before looking at error, Error smiles "don't worry luna, i'll wake him up." Luna smiles "okay! thanks mom!" Luna then gets off Error and Nightmare's bed before running back into the front room, and Radier looks at her.

After a bit, Nightmare is heard yelling and then a it's followed by a thud. Error then helps Nightmare up and the two then come out of the room. Luna looks over to Nightmare before smiling "Happy Father's day, dad!" Radier looks at nightmare "Happy father's day." Nightmare laughs a bit "i guess that's why Luna was trying to get me up?" He was looking at Error while saying this, Error nods "Anyways Night, go over there, they have somethings for you." Nightmare nods before walking over to Luna and Radier and looking at the table, he smiles before looking back at the two "thank you." Luna smiles "You're welcome!" Radier smiles a bit "You're welcome, dad." Nightmare then picks the two up with his tentacles. Luna laughs and Radier just smiles, After a bit Nightmare puts the two down and he hugs both of them, they hug him back.

(That's the end, i hope you guys have a wonderful day!)