Part 4

Oliver's P.O.V.
I awoke, unable to recognize my surroundings, and with the most furious headache I had ever experienced. Slowly getting up out of the strange bed, I walked towards what I assumed to be the door to the on suite bathroom. When I walked in, my reflection in the mirror surprised me. A thick scab was crusted on the bridge of my nose, green and purple bruising around it and under my left eye.
"Fuck." I muttered aloud to myself.
"Hit ya pretty good didn't he?" A girls voice said behind me making me jump a bit.
Taiya stood near the doorway, coffee mug in hand. Her hair messily lay over one shoulder, she wore black and white polka dotted pajama shorts, a black tank top and her eyes were bright as day.

"Dylan has a pretty powerful arm and not so good of a temper.." she added.

Ah so that's who hit me last night, a recollection of the events vaguely coming back to me. Stupidity fell over me as I remembered my feelings for
Taiya.

"Why didn't you just drop me on the couch downstairs like usual?" I questioned.

"I-I didn't mind giving up my bed. Justin thought it was best." She said.
"Anyways, I'm sorry about what happened last night with Dylan. He's coming over soon though and judging by the mood he's in we're going to need my bed back so.. there's coffee waiting downstairs for you. Justin is up and watching tv, he'll help you with breakfast."

In all honesty, I was shocked she was going to stay with Dylan. Somehow I had thought that after one dance she would have ditched that silly creep for me; I was stupid and foolishly mistaken. My cheeks grew red hot.

"Thank you for letting me sleep here." I said coldly, trying to hide my embarrassment.

With careful steps I went downstairs feeling dizzy from the beginnings of a hangover. Just as I sat down at the kitchen table, a skinny blonde girl in one of Justin's baggy t shirts came dragging her feet out of Justin's room down the hallway. That lucky bastard! He always was good with women and even better at getting them to come home with him. Noticing now that this was one of Tay's friends I wondered how she would react to this.

As I got up to get some water I heard the front door slam.

"Taiya! Dylan's here!" Justin's voice boomed.

Stupid Dylan. My blood grew hot at the mention of his name. I would have loved to have punched him straight in the nose before he could even take a step inside the house. But I knew that would only make Taiya mad at me which was the last thing I wanted. Still, imagining the blood gushing from his face gave me great satisfaction.

Justin came strolling into the kitchen, fresh Starbucks coffees in his hand. I smiled at seeing he had remembered to get one for me.

"Hey buddy! Feeling better?"

I nodded without verbal response, my thoughts preoccupied with the thought of Dylan and Taiya upstairs. Justin went over and pulled the-girl-in-the-baggy-shirt into a big hug making her all smiles and I rolled my eyes at the way girls fell all over him.

In attempt to distract myself from thinking of Taiya I grabbed my coffee and went to the living room to watch tv. Sounds of a bed creaking and muffled sighs became apparent as I sat down and although the tv volume was already up pretty loud there was no denying what I was hearing. The moaning and noisy bed springs became louder and I gritted my teeth, my hands balling into fists.

I wanted so badly to rush upstairs. To tell that dirty son of a bitch to get off of her and leave her alone. To tell her that she was so much better than him. To tell her that I.. I love her.

Or do I? I wasn't even sure I knew what love was anymore. But I knew one thing for sure, what I felt with her last night was something I had never felt with anybody before her. Maybe it was just the moment or maybe it was the tequila but whatever it was, it was real.

Sighing, I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. Thinking about her made me crazy.

You're damn right you're crazy! She's your brothers little sister! And she is way out of your league. Plus, that's all she sees you as, a friend of her brother. She was just being nice last night, nothing more than that. Forget about her.

Sadly I knew that that stupid little voice in my head was right. All of it was right. Forgetting her was my only option. But how do you forget the only person you can think about?