A warm visit

for anyone that doesn't read the manga this contains major spoilers so proceed with caution, also there will be a lot of Easter egg for some people

Mina POV

I get up and go to the mirror and look at myself 'god I look a mess 'I say to myself so I get ready for the day. I go to your girl group chat

7:30 << so girls what are yall wanna do this week-end :/

Tooru

>>let's go shopping!!!!!!!!!!

Ochako

>>sleepover ;p

Momo

>>sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we have to work on a group over the week-end overheard it from Azaiwa-sensei

I put my phone down not believing, I feel a betrayed and heart-broken. Yoa-momo is usually right. I'm sending this to the bakusquad.

Midoriya pov

I'm currently in the kitchen with Todoroki. Yao-momo come out of the elevator and greets us while sitting next to Todoroki. they start talk to each other after a while Kaminari come out the elevator, puts his hand on her shoulders, and start to shake her. "Are we really getting a group project now!? Can we relax for a bit, I mean we almost died when Bakugou and Todoroki fought!" IIda come in and said that we are going to be late so we all rush to class.

The bakusquad surround Yoa-momo and start to question her. She tried to answer all, but Ashido looked liked she was puzzled then her face lit up "Yao-momo your hair is down, guys we're gonna get good luck!!" Yoa-momo starts to pull on her hair and tells us she didn't have anymore hair ties then he looks likes he smiling "Yaoyorozu couldn't you have made some hair ties," she get up from her desk and starts to rant about the impact she could have on the economy if she made everything.

Midnight and Present mic come in the class so we all sat down. "Well student we have a surprise all you. You're all doing a group project in a group of three about the true meaning of heroism but we will be assigning you partners," they said smiling. I'm pretty sure everyone is hoping to not get Bakugou.

Todoroki POV

God, I hate this already hate this. I just hope it's not Bakugou, not to mention that I have to visit my family so me and my two other partners have to work at my moms apartment. The apartment itself is pretty big which make sense since there at least 6 people in there at a time. My mom moved into it after my dad released her from the psychiatry facility seeing as he's trying to become a better person. I snapped out of that thought.

I scan the room to look at people I work well with and my eyes landed at the girl sitting next to me. I really do want to work with Yoayorozu but I don't want Natsuo flirting with her and everyone else embarrassing me especially Fuyumi. Instead I get pared with Iida and Midoriya while Yoayorozu gets pared with Ashido and Jirou. Everyone goes to there goes to there group. I look back as Uraraka goes to bakugou and Sato, I feel bad for both of them. The rest of the day passes pretty quickly so everyone rounds up and goes home. Iida, Midoriya and me are walking out of class "So can we work at my place, I promised my mom that I would visit her," I tell them. "of course spending time with family is important for your well-being," Iida says while chopping his arms in the air.

Rei POV

Hawks, Miruko, and Fuyumi are currently in the living room talking each other. Suddenly I hear the door knock so I go and open it and see Natsuo and his girlfriend, Lucy. They both walk in then we all sit in the living room and start eating. My phone rings and Shouto tells me about his current situation "hey mom what's up," Natsuo ask me with a mouth full. "Sweetie your mouth is full and Shouto coming home with 2 of his friends," I say while they give a shocked and puzzled. "Your little Brother has friend!? when I first met him he didn't even talk me!!" Miruko shouts. So now everyone is discussing how Shouto is social enough to make friends.