Inconvenient timing

Todoroki POV

Ever since my family found out Yaoyorozu its become more hectic than usual. Luckily everyone but my mom is at work.

"Shouto are your friends coming over?"

"Yes."

"So then when are going to ask out Yaoyorozu?"

"Mom she just a friend."

"Are you telling me you don't like her the slightest bit."

"No she's just a good friend," this conversation is getting old. Even if I liked her, she would never like me back. She's beautiful and intelligent and that she's gentle and caring yet she's probably the strongest person I know.

I just wish that she would notice like I do to her. She somehow always seems to amaze me but I guess she wouldn't give a care about what I do.

*Buzz buzz*

It's Iida and he'll be here within the minute. I wait around a minute then someone knocks on the door. Iida and Midoriya, I invite them in and we work for a couple of hours. Midoriya chose an unexpected choice the person that people should strive to be, his mother. I thought it would be All might.

His part of the presentation was heart moving. "Hey mom I'm here!" Fuyumi announces. Damn it, she's just going to embarrass me. "Shouto are you here?"

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"Can a sister support her little brother?"

I glare at her "yes they can but you don't," she pouts then sticks her tongue at me. "Kids lunch is ready," my mom tells us. We go to the dinning room and sit down. Everything is going well then Hawks, Miruko, Natsu, and Lucy in to the apartment and sat down with us.

None of these people live here but the come in here for lunch.

"What are you doing here?" I say slightly bothered at them "we took a half day so we could eat lunch here," Hawks say. They all smirk together. The topic stay were it's at until Iida's phone rings "oh I'm sorry this is important," he says then leaves. He returns and bows "thank you for once again for the wonderful hospitality but I must leave now."

"What's up?" Midoriya asks

"The student council is holding an emergency meeting," he says while holding his arm in the air " I must go as the class president of  class 2A."

The council meeting's on a Saturday, that's a bit odd.

Yaoyorozu POV

I'm almost there. Why in the world would they have a meeting on a Saturday? The president better have a good reason for this. "Yaoyorozu!" Iida yells at me "we must hurry."

We both enter UA and go the student council. The student council is full of the president and vice president of every class. The president of the council is the president of class 3A hero course who is full of jerks.

we all sit at our assigned seats. "Hey can you explain why you call us here," Kendo asks. She seems mad but I don't blame her, the president named Akiri can be a jerk. "Well rumors about family day have leaked and now expectations are high, apparrently we have a lot of  celebrities that want come at UA to check it out and the that the teachers want to better UA's reputation with the media."

"That still doesn't explain why you called us on a Saturday," Awase tells him. He's right, the girls and I were gonna go to the mall. It was supposed to be fun but now I'm stuck here until the president allows us to leave.

"All right Family is now a cultural festival, nowcome up with ideas that will make the greatest one in UA's history," president Akiri tells us. Everyone goes to vision board and throws ideas for the event.

An hour passed and everyone is just arguing. I need to speak up. "Hey why don't we have the school ask for what they want for the festival?" I suggest "this way we can know what the student body want and we pick out the best options."

The council agrees with me and try to convince Akiri mainly so we can all go home. Everyone goes back to their seats to wait for the final decision. "I'll allow it but everyday after school we meet here to discuss, nothing else you can all go home now," Akiri announces.

Finally I can go out with the girls. I call an uber then Mina to see if they're still there.

Mina: Momo are you out of that meeting yet.

Momo: yes I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Mina: ok but you better hurry Black Hayate is missing you.

I hang up and get in the uber. Ashido seems to be liking him. When I showed him to her, she got really excited and told me he was going to be the official pet for class 2A.

I get out of the car and get in the mall. I see them. I run to them so we can continue our trip. "So Yaomomo what was it about?" Jirou asks me.

"Just the cultural festival, to be honest it wasn't too urgent."

"Whatever let's continue with our girls day," Hakagure tells us, So we did. It was fun to just relax and not worry about anything. But the day is over and we all decided to go to my house for a sleepover.

"All right girl how is the project coming along," Tsusu asks. "To be honest it isn't as bad as I thought it would be, we went to a cafe to work on it and Bakugou showed Sato and I that he really care's about being a hero."

"No way he probably blew up the entire thing," Jirou adds. "No he didn't," Uraraka tells her

"Ladies can I join," my dad says as he peers his head through my door. "I would love to talk about gossip and boy troubles."

"There's nothing to talk about." I tell as I try to push him out. "Dad for the last stop trying to pry into my love life."

"Ha so you admit that you have a love life!" He says. "Riichi leave the girl alone," my mom says while pulling his ear. They go down the hall whole my dad tries to defend himself.

"So your dad doesn't about Todoroki?" Uraraka ask while she had a smirk on her face. "No and he won't know about him so keep tour mouths shut," I tell them.

I sit back down and Black Hayate sits on my lap.We get back to talking about other and looking forwards the rest of the weekend.

I'm sorry it took so long to update. Life has been a bicth. I  recently cut a toxic friendship from my life. I released that he only saw me as his next conquest. The things this man has done are fucking mess up. He made feel like I was only worth anything by the way I look but I'm better now.

Peace out✌