Truth {Louis x Reader}

"Y/n, come play with us!" Louis grinned as he beckoned you over. You sat looking up at the dark sky.

"I'd rather not," you replied. "I don't want to intrude."

"You're not intruding at all," Aasim butted in. "If anything, I'd fancy getting to meet you." You only nodded.

Louis offered to make room on the couch, but you declined. You wouldn't be able to play of you directly sat next to him. Instead, you took a seat on the ground, hugging your knees tightly to your chest. Your (h/c) (h/t) short hair framed your face as you awaited the rules.

"Okay, we will be playing truth or dare!"

"With cards?" You asked, eyebrow arched in confusion.

"Yes! Highest draw wins lowest draw must answer with truth or with a dare." Louis passed out a stack of cards to all of you.

You blindly picked one and got the lowest card. "Shit!" You muttered in frustration.

"Oh! Looks like I win this one!" Louis pumped his fist in the air. His once happy grin turned to a devious smirk. "Truth or dare," he asked lowly.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you like like someone here?" Violet rolled her eyes.

You started twirling a strand of your hair around your finger, nervous. "Y-yes. I do." Ooo's emitted from group.

"Who is it!?" Willy questioned with excitement.

"Can't tell. Next," you dismissed.

"No, we aren't playing next round until you tell." Man, was Louis persistent. "Who is it?"

"Y-you..." You whispered, a blush dusted lightly on your cheeks. They all shared confused faces. "L-louis. I like like you."

Everyone's eyes widened as you got up and walked to your dorm. You sat on your bed, embarrassed that you confessed.

*Time Skip*

A knock sounded on your door, followed with Louis entering. You averted your eyes upon seeing him. He smiled fondly at you.

"You know, I like like you too." Your head snapped over to him. "No... I love you."

"But I've only been here for a few weeks."

He grabbed your hand and pushed you flush up against him. "Life is too short now. And not only have you been a big help, but you cheer people up and have the most beautiful soul I've ever encountered."

"Louis..." He gently placed his lips on yours. They were soft, warm, and welcoming. You broke apart to speak. "I love you too, Louis." He smiled brightly, glad that he reciprocated your love.

Authors Note:

Sorry that it's short! I hope you enjoyed!

~Z