Surprise! {Javi x Reader} <part 1>

"It's okay, Javi. David and I will make sure Mama and Papa gets to the hospital safely." You caressed his cheek with your thumb.

"Okay... I love you." Javi leaned more into your palm. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of your thumb as if it would be the last time he'd see you.

"I love you more, mi amor." You pecked his lips affectionately before letting your hands fall from his handsome face. You made your way over to the van and got in.

Javi got in the other van as they started following you two with the kids in tow. You laid a hand on your flat stomach (not me :) ) and thought about the little child growing inside of you.

*Time Skip*

You and David were driving for days on end. There was no sight of Javi, Kate, Gabe, or Mari. It saddened you at thought of losing your family to this dammed world. David has been silent those days.

"Do you think we'll ever find them?" You chewed your lip.

David slammed his hands on the steering wheel, making you jump. "I don't know, Y/n! Just the idea of them being out here in all of this... it... UGH!"

"Well, Javi would do anything to keep them saf-"

"Will he? He missed lots of inportant family things, such as Papa's death! He's never there when he's needed!"

"David, I'm not going to sit here and listen to you degrade my husband! He may not have had the perfect attendance, but he still felt guilty for missing out."

"Whatever you say, Y/n," he grumbled. He shifted his eyes back on the empty road and proceeded to drive.

*Time Skip*

You and David had found a large settlement after days of driving. It was in Richmond, Virginia and was swarming with people. Little kids, teenagers, adults. They all inhabited the place with happiness or somewhat.

David stopped the van and you both got out. You two were met at gunpoint, so like smart human beings, you both raised your hands.

"Who are you?"

"We're just two people looking for a stable environment. We mean no harm," David assured.

"Are you armed?" The man in the front was sounding too bright to you.

"Yes, I mean who wouldn't be?" You were testing your luck with that statement. "Look, I'm pregnant and will need a place to settle in."

"Wait," David turned to you with an arched brow. "You're pregnant!?"

"I know, I know, I should have told you, but I haven't even told Javi. I wanted him to be the first to know, but we got separated." The man looked with concern.

"Okay, we will let you stay. We have plenty of room for the both of you." The man ushered for us to follow. "I'm Max, welcome to Richmond."

*Time Skip*

One day, there was a ruckus at the border. You were unable to get there due to your swollen stomach. You waited until the event cleared and then went to see what was up.

You were told that there were newbies in the infirmary. That's where you went. When you went in, you were surprised to see someone you haven't seen in 7 months.

"Javi!" He snapped his head over to your presence.

"Mi amor!" He immediately scooped you up in his arms. He then glanced at your stomach. "How long have you been pregnant?"

"8 months. You've only been gone 7, so I didn't tell you before this happened. I wanted to find a cute way to do it."

"You silly, goose." He attacked your face with kisses. "I'm so glad to finally have you in my arms again."

Someone behind you, a throat was cleared. "I believe, uncle Javi, that the woman your holding is my aunt. And if you don't mind, I'd like to have a little affection too."

You looked over to see a tall Gabriel Garcia. "What's up. Beanie boy!?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 07, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Twdg Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें