Sally The Slut

"HAHAHA OMG look at her and her ugly, cheap AF car their both equally ugly and unnecessary, no wonder why she bought that thing"

I saw who said that and was exactly who i thought of when they spoke.

Sally the slut is what me and my friends named her which matches her so perfectly.

She was there along with her minions just like any other school has the queen B, the hottest girl, bully, a bitch and the girl who gets in with all the popular boys in school well she is all that for my school and is head over heels to get in with Xavier.

She is basically my description of the type of people who would be in my 'to kill list' just like how i am on her's.

The reason we are enemies is because i always talk back to her unlike the others who just stay quiet which is a very stupid thing to do.

So to respond back to her compliments i said " AWWW thanks for the dry AF compliment, at least its more real unlike you so im happy to talk about how genuine it is but I'm really busy so byee doll".

With that i flipped my hair in her face and walked off to my locker to get my books for period 1 and 2 also to put my bag and things away.

As i walked off i could hear "OOOOOH'S", "ROASTED" and "BURNED" by all the students that i didn't realise were around and listening to our converstation of compliments.

When i went to my locker and put my things away i got my books for my subjects which were English and Drama.

Both are my favourite classes and subjects which cheered my irritating morning.

When i closed my locker i saw my best friends Sara and Ruby.

Ruby is my cousin whereas Sara is my family friend but we are all close like sisters.

Both of them were on both sides of me "Hey, you guys cannot believe what happened on my drive to school with Hamesha." Is how i greeted them.

"What happened." Sara questioned already intrested on what she would hear next.

But as soon as she said that the school bell went and interupted our converstation.

Since me and Sara's class were next to eachother i told them "Ruby I'll tell you at recess and will tell Sara on the way to class so byee", "Byeee" replyed Ruby. With that Sara and I went to class and Ruby went the other way busying herself on her phone.

Author's Note:

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter if you did plzz vote and comment what i should improve on also recommend this book to others if you liked it and you think they would like it❤❤