You Again

"You again" is all i say to them.

Yes, its not just fricken Xavier but his mates which haven't done anything bad to me but still they are friends with the devil.

Beside the boys there was Miss. Devil and her minions.

"Well, Well, Well. Lookie who's here?" Sally announced.

While the rest of the group was laughing.

"Your worst nightmare" i answered with my stiff mouth while my teeth was busy grinding on eachother, ready to fricken have a World War 3 with them.

I could feel my ears burning up and smoke coming out of it, and all i could see was red.

Instantly i knew what to do to get my payback on all of them.

As i was swimming to the metal pole stairs so that i could get out.

While i was getting out of the cold water i could hear Sally commenting me by saying "i actually liked your clothes, too bad it looks disgusting now"

That's when i looked at my clothes and saw my black off the shoulder was now designed with dirty green seaweed.

But i didnt really care so i replied casually with "AWWW thanx, well since it looks disgusting i think it would match you. I mean i can give it too you if your jealous." noticing her bitchy mood fade to embarrassment and anger.

As the guys were still laughing and Sally with her minions were whispering things obviously about me from the way they all kept on looking at me i slowly walked behind them, pretending to be freezing cold and uncomfortable as part of my plan. I then saw my friends and gave them my smirk which i normally give meaning that im gonna get payback. As the good friends they are they stayed quiet and just watched the show.

In seconds i easily pushed Sally and her minions into the water which caused a lot of cries and screams from all three of them.

Next was Xavier and his mates, as i was trying to push them it was quiet hard until they stopped me and made my job easier by jumping into the beach water from the pier themselves.

Besides for good ol' Xavier.

I felt really uncomfortable as i saw him already staring at me with his ocean water look a like eyes.

I felt really queasy under his deep stare which was really strange, i then focused my eyes onto his lips and saw the most hateful face expression which was his signature smirk.

Next thing i know is that Xavier is holding my hand while backing towards the water, easily holding my habd that i was trying to make him let go because i knew what was gonna happen but seemed impossible to free myself.

I then couldn't be stuffed saving myself when i am already wet from falling into the water.

Before we were off the pier i quickly latched my arms around Xavier's muscular neck while i was hiding my face into the croak of his neck, which made a wierd feeling in my stomach making it feel like a bunch of butterflies are flying freely around my slim stomach which was a new experience feeling so strange just  towards a guy like Xavier.

I felt really shy, just like how i would be infront of the whole school while getting my certificate.

Although i dont want tobe like those typical girls from Wattpad where they feel this way towards a hot looking bad boy guy but thinks the opposite of what the outcome at the end would be.

So im just gonna straight out and say that i find Xavier attractive but i don't know his true self, so i cant judge him whether he is good or bad, just like not judging a book by its cover, but from what i know and heard about him which was mainly that he is the biggest player which is sooo obvious, is what made me back away from him and that's why ladies and gentlemen is why i get annoyed and get irritated at him, the message here is that i don't like players.

After i was done thinking i noticed that it was hard for me to breathe while someone i think felt like they were trying to pick me up, not realising that i am under water.

Typical Bishy.

Just day dreaming in the worst times.