What a Coincidence

By the time Sara and Ruby's drinks came mine had already finished, so we decided to talk more until their cups were empty.

Finally they have finished, sprinting to my car to turn the A.C on, getting ready to dip my feet and legs under the green beach water on a 33°C day.

Once we arrived the thing that i have been longing to see was finally at my reach.

Without wasting a second I quickly ran towards the water.

As i was getting closer i slowed down to not get too wet because i hate the after shower, after being at the beach.

Keeping my legs in the water while standing as I was waiting, until Sara and Ruby catches up to me also doing exactly what i was doing.

While we were relaxing and finding a sheltered place to sit we started to fill each other about how our day and life has been going.
~
It was getting kinda late but not too late and by now the the water has calmed.

We were the only people in the beach besides the people jumping or walking on the pier.

Suddenly i had the urge to walk on that pier although i felt something inside of me whispering that i shouldn't and that i will regret it, but being me, i just thought that it was my insides stupidity.

"Girls lets go to the pier i feel like it'll be fun, we could get a glimpse of hot guys you know" i suggested with a wink, lowkey meaning it and they know that too.

As we walked in the pier to choose a side edge to sit while our legs would be dangling over the water and outside of the pier as we watched the water move.

While sitting there we were thinking of scenarios where we would encouter a hot guy.

"AHHHHH" came out a high pitched scream, later realising that it came from me.

Wondering how i soaked and now surrounding the water that I was admiring not to long ago.

Once i was above the water i could hear a bunch of deep and high pitched laughters but one that stood out the most was one that sounded awfully just like Xavier's laugh. As I looked at their direction everything clicked in.

Ohhh i see how it is.

Should've listened to my instincts ughhhh.