Part 1: The Injury ♥

Stephens POV:

I was woken up by Hosuh and his clumsy self. I flicked on the light and saw Hosuh on the ground with a graze on his chin and a spilt coke on the floor. Hosuh looked flustered and looked around the room like a stray cat in a new home. Daniel then walked through the doorway and said

"Hosuh? why are you still up?" Daniel yawned.

"I-i u-uh i was hungry!" Hosuh stammered. I noticed that Hosuh had scrunched paper in his pocket. 

"Hosuh, let me help you" I gestured him to the bathroom. As he followed me I heard him breathing heavily. He sounded kinda cute when I felt his breath across my neck, it sent shivers down my spine.

I opened the door and Hosuh sat on the sink. I got out some bandages and antibiotic liquid to put on his chin. He put his chin up and he blushed a little. I smiled a bit and dipped the q-tip into the liquid on his grazed chin. He whinced and tensed up.

"Ouch! It stings!" Hosuh whinced.

"Hold still!" I said as i struggled to get it on his face. At one point he head-butted me and fell on-top of me, our lips touched as i felt his soft breath tense up. I pulled away but i was blushing very hard and I... loved it.

Hosuhs POV:

*In head* Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my GOD! I kissed him! Im so STUPID! I ran to my room and fumbled with the lock and jumped onto the bed. I rolled off my bed and my face was totally red. I then heard a knock.

 "W-who is it?" 

"It's-"

(End of Part 1 ♥)