(New Stosuh Story ok?)

"So what's for breakfast Hosuh? I'm starving." Stephen rocked on his chair with one foot slumped on the dining table, whining to Hosuh as the usual.

"Ah, pancakes, tomorrow is waffles if that is okay with you." Hosuh plastered a caring smile to Stephen, happy to see Stephens eyes light up at the two delicious foods Hosuh mentioned.
"Awesome, I'm going to head to Jays house after breakfast, I'll see you in an hour or 2." Stephen spoke as he ruffled his hair, glancing at Hosuh every now and then.
"No longer than 3 though, we have a stream to record remember?" Hosuh reminded Stephen with a motherly kind of tone, Stephen softly chuckled inside his head.
"Got it." Stephen assured Hosuh as he finally sat properly in his seat when he saw Hosuh with the fluffy pancakes stacked perfectly on each plate.
Stephen grabbed a fork beside him and indulged himself into the pancakes piece by piece. Before he knew it he ate them all.
Stephen washed up Hosuhs plate once he finished and slumped on his sneakers.
"I'm gonna head out now Hosuh! I'll be back!" Stephen yelled to Hosuh who was in the other room getting dressed in his casual clothes.
"Alright! See ya!" Hosuh answered back and waited for the door to close.
Hosuh did his daily chores and finally slumped into the love seat, a satisfying bounce propelling Hosuh a bit. He grabbed the TV remote and started to watch his favorite Netflix show.
"Oi, hosuh~" a familiar voice faded in as he regained consciousness, well, it seemed like he did.
Hosuh groaned and rubbed the aching and throbbing feeling on the back of his head, he felt sluggish and ached everywhere.
"Jeez, you fall asleep almost everytime, and its morning!" The voice became louder and seemed like the mystery woman was pouting.
Suddenly he realized who it was. Hosuh mustered up enough strength to speak.
"Is that you?"
.
.
.