Chapter six

Marshall's POV

When I got us to my house, I carefully carried the body into the house and into the guest room.

Then I lied him on the bed and carefully began to take his hoodie on. Thankfully, he had one of those zip up ones so it was easy taking it off.

He had many layers on, but could blame him with all this rain and all. Then when I Came to the last shirt, I discovered something. He wasn't a he, but a she! It has breasts!

Like seriously, wow! But I'm not like that type of perverted guy. I have a daughter and I know better.

I quickly took all the wet clothes off and without taking a second glimpse at her undies. Then I dressed her in some sweats of mine and a pijama shirt.

She seems in a deep sleep, or something. But she had a backpack with her. I think I ought to go check it, just in case. She has money, an inhaler and an iPod. Maybe the iPod will help me know who she is.

Nope nothing. When I tired it in the screen lock had a picture of ME! Literally, I don't know what I'm gonna do.

I guess I'll have to wait for her to wake up and tell me.who she is. In the mean time, I think some nice chamomile tea would do nice.

When I got to the kitchen, I saw through the window that a reporter creeping up the front door.

I immediately ran to shut the blinds, lock the doors and turn the lights off. I swear, those damn reporters never leave me alone. Ugh, I can't stand them fucken assholes.

No ones POV

Marshall was really upset when that reporter arrived. But he was too tired to care. He wanted to go to sleep, bit he had to take care of that girl. So he decided to snooze in the armchair of the room.

He didn't wake up until late afternoon. Then he saw that the girl was still asleep. So he quietly and gently touched her (on her forehead) and she felt pretty cold.

So he got up and put another blanket on her. But he too, felt cold. And without thinking he too, layed down on the bed and got under the covers.

It wasn't anything sexual, just snuggles. I mean she was cold and he was cold.

Marshall's POV

She definitely smelled good. Wait. The fuck am I saying? I don't even know her!

I immediately jumped out, causing her to jump up

'Wuzgoingon!' She said. She looked around until she met my eyes.

'Who are?! Where am I?!'

'Whoa. Calm down. Your okay. Your in my house'

'Who are you?'

Really, this girl has me as her iPod's screen lock, but doesn't recognize me!

'Bruce' I said. I mean, I'm not lying or anything, cause Bruce is part of my name. 'What's your name?'

'Um, Jay' She was looking down at what she was wearing. 'How did I end up wearing this. I remember I had on some hoodies'

'Er, well you see those clothes were socking wet, so I put some dry clothing on you' she look at me very carefully.

Jay's POV

I swear, how did I get here? I was supposed to be out looking for a job. Not in a strange house, with a damn stranger.

But I swear he looks very familiar.