Chapter twelve

Jay's POV

He kissed me. Eminem; Slim Shady; BRabbit; Marshall Mathers kissed me!

My idol. Goodness, my throat is burning. I really need my inhalder.

'Marshall, I need my inhaler!'

He ran towards me looking very freaked out. 'Are you okay. Do you need to go to the hosp'

He can't take me to a hospital. He knows that!

'C'mon Jay. Let's take you home'

And with that he picked me up and gently put me down in the back seat of his black mustang.

'Bruce. This isn't all necessary. I just said I need my inhaler and that's it.'

He immediately stooped the car and turned around to stare at her.

'Look Jay. Im a grown man okay. I have a daughter and I know how to act in the right situations. And you young lady. You're gonna listen to me. Is that clear?!'

I just looked at him very shocked. He shouldn't have yelled at me. But I don't have a choice but to say yes.

'Yes sir'

'Good. Now please buckle up'

I did as I was told and saw his looking at me through the rear mirror.

All u could do was turn away and stare out the window.

I guess he saw me with a sad extra expression, cause the next thing I noticed was that he said 'Hey, want to go get some ice cream somewhere? We can go through a drive-through!'

'But I need my inhaler!'

'Oh alright. But maybe later'

'Okay' and he drove off.

--------- seven p.m----------

No ones POV

'Marshall, can I borrow some clothes. I need to take a shower'

He was sitting in the recliner by the fire place in the living room. He was working on that name title.

'Yeah sure. Take the ones on the laundry mat. There clean'

So she sighed and went to go get them. They were just some old sweats and a huge long sleeve shirt.

Then she went into the bathroom. The shower was really.complicated. It had all sort of handles and buttons. Luckily they were labeled.

She chuckled when she saw a bottle of baby shampoo on the rack. But unfortunately, that was the only shampoo on in the bathroom.

With a sigh, she turned on the hot water, took the dirty clothes of looked at herself naked in the mirror.

Then Marshall came in holding a bottle of salon quality shampoo. 'Here Jay. Its much better... HOLY SHIT!' he saw Jay all naked standing in front on the mirror.

Jay immediately jumped and covered herself with the shower curtain. But too bad, cause Marshall had already seen her.

He immediately dropped the bottle of shampoo and ran out of the bathroom. But he didn't just see her naked body, he saw all of her scars and cuts.