Paarthurnax x Male!Dragon!Reader

This was a request from @FanficReader42028 

Paarthurnax and I were best friends living at the Throat of the World. I was a male f/c dragon with e/c eyes. I was currently flying above the clouds with Paarthurnax by my side, watching the sun slowly set. I couldn't take my eyes off of the pale dragon....the way the sun hit his face...it was just so perfect. I could stare at it all day...but that would be a bit creepy.

"Hey, Paarthy?" I said, looking at the beautiful sunset. He looked at me.

"Yes, dii dovah?" He said softly.

"Let's land, it's getting late. I think I see a cliff over there. We could rest up." I yawned and Paarthurnax smiled and nodded.

Once we landed, Paarthurnax sat at the edge of the cliff, gazing at the red, orange, pink and purple sky. I sat next to him.

"The sunsets of Skyrim are just gorgeous." I whispered. I leaned my head Paarthurnax's shoulder and wrapped my tail around his. He tensed up at my movements, but soon entangled his tail with mine.

"We've known each other for so long... I can't believe today's our 30th anniversary of friendship. I whispered calmly. Paarthurnax didn't take his eyes off the scenery.

"It seems like I only met you yesterday." I chuckled.

"I remember how the twin moons looked on that night....kind of like now. Heh." I flapped my wings happily. I felt a sudden urge to sleep.

"Tired, dii dovah?" 

"Very...Flying must've tired me out." I yawned. Paarthurnax planted a kiss on my cheek and laid me down.

"P-Paarthur-" 

"Shh...Go to sleep."

"BUT I'VE SLEPT FOR OVER A THOUSAND YEARS!!!"

"No. go to sleep. I'll join you." Paarthurnax whispered. My tail untangled his and I curled up. I felt a scaly arm wrap around me and pull me close. I felt my face heat up and I looked up at Paarthurnax. He groaned.

"Go to sleep, dii lokaal." He whispered in my ear.

"Your love? You love me?" I gasped. Paarthurnax pulled me up and then set me down so I was on top of him. My face flushed red. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. I felt his talons wraps protectively around my form.

"We will speak about love tomorrow." I felt darkness and numbness take over me.

~

"Good morning, love." Paarthurnax spoke, waking me up. I woke up and saw rabbits chasing each other and  foxes running around. I saw a goat and flew to it and picked it up and stabbed it with my talons. The blood from the goat fell to the ground and created puddles. I tore the goat open and got the good parts and bowed down to Paarthurnax, holding out the goat.

"What's this?"

"Peace offering?" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Peace offering...? What for?" Paarthurnax's head shot up curiously.

"For um...something!" I shouted.

"You know, in all my years, I've had some peace offerings. But never from my best friend who he claims it's for something." Paarthurnax said in a happy tone. I laughed.

"Just take it!" I insisted.

"Okay, dii dovah." He took the goat and ate it whole. I turned into my human form and pounced on another goat, trying to eat it like a dragon, but it didn't work of course. Paarthurnax turned human and stabbed the goat.  He then cut it open and took the good part and handed it to me.

"O-Oh..." I ate the goat leg and smiled.

"Let's get going-"

"Wait! The love thing!!!!" I called out. Paarthurnax's face turned red and he looked away.

"Right...um...I love you." He said embarrassed. My eyes widened with surprise.

"I love you too!" I said with a smile. Paarthurnax shook his head.

"No, I mean...I really....like like...love you...." He muttered. I froze.

"You .... like like...me? Out of every dragon out there.....me?" I asked, almost not believing my ears. Paarthurnax took my hands in his and kissed me quickly.

"Yes. Zu'u lokaal hi~." He whispered. I kissed him passionately on the lips and he kissed back. We cherished the moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. After a while, we stopped kissing for air and smiled.

"Let's go, love." I said, pulling him closer and turned into a dragon and he did the same. We flew back to the Throat of the World and mounted on the Word Wall. I leaned on him and smiled.

"I'm glad we're best friends..."

"Me too." 

"Hey um, wanna um....be my mate?" I asked. Paarthunax kissed my cheek.

"Of course."

I grinned and snuggled him all day.

735 words!~