Partling

So, I watched season ten and was unsatisfied with it. The leader of the oni totally ignored Lloyd, even though he is part oni too. So, I came up with this. Just read and be surprised. 😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up on the stairs to the big monastery, the ninja and the oni warriors stood on opposite sides. The sky above them was still blue. Probably the only blue sky in whole Ninjago. Clouds were slowly passing by, ignoring the fight that was about to come.

"Alright this is it guys. Pick your targets" Lloyd announced.

"I'll take the big one" Garmadon said, narrowing his eyes.

"He's all yours" Jay grinned. Lloyd knew that the others still had problems trusting his father and he had doubts himself. But they needed his help, if they wanted to win this fight.

Even though the golden weapons were back, the ninja still had to fight off an entire army of oni warriors. Their only goal was to control the world and destroy it. Garmadon was oni himself and the leader had asked why he didn't control this world. In that very moment Lloyd was scared that he would have to fight his father again, for the sake of everyone's safety.

But he didn't turn against him, not this time and he had saved him too. Even though he would never admit it, Lloyd knew that his father still cared for him, he wouldn't have done it if he didn't. Garmadon claimed that he only cared about himself, but it wasn't true. That moment proved it.

And in just a few minutes he would have to prove himself again.

The oni leader grumbled something and the others started attacking. Garmadon jumped down a few stairs, powers activating. The burst of dark energy forced a few of them away.

Jay made a flip an held the golden nun chucks in front of the oni, which made them stop. Some of them ran past Jay, right into Kai.

The red ninja used his sword to block the weapon of he warriors.

Everyone was fighting. Even faith, though she was still hurt. Lloyd was standing near her. Zane used his ice powers to freeze the oni warriors. One fell down the hill, but more kept approaching and there seemed to be no ending.

Garmadon shot the leader, using his power to throw him to the ground, but he stood right back up.

"Nya look out!" Kai yelled at his sister. She turned around just in time to stop a warrior from stabbing her in the back. This fight may be the most dangerous one they ever had to face.

Lloyd appeared in front of her, spinning in his tornado and knocking the oni away.

But the next one was right behind.

"Nya, use the scythe" Lloyd yelled.

"I'm trying" she yelled back "but I'm not the master of earth. It's not responding" the water ninja was getting frustrated. The oni thrusted her back into Lloyd, both falling to the ground.

"They're too many" Lloyd exclaimed. The warriors were closing in on them, leaving no way to escape. Wu spinjizued himself in front of them, knocking the warriors away. Suddenly the whole ground began to shake.

A large mech burst from the ground, leaving a big hole in the ground underneath it. The top opened and Cole came out of it, leaning against a seat.

"Hey guys" he greeted grinning. "Couldn't wait for he huh?"

Nya gasped and the others had similar reactions.

"How- uh- where did you-" Lloyd stuttered only for Jay to run past him.