planing

I am so sorry it took me so long to make a new chapter. I know you have been waiting for a new chapter, but I had a lot to do. Finally, I found the time. So, here's the new chapter.

--------------------------------------------

When Lloyd woke up, he was back in his bed. Seemed like it would get a habit, him waking up in his bed after something mysterious happened.

Then again, it wasn't really new that he got in strange situations. More like his thing.

Lloyd stood up and stretched. His back made a satisfying crack, bones reacting to the stretching. He felt even better then before, even though he didn't know why. Nothing had changed, and jet he felt peaceful.

And then the young Garmadon remembered why he was even sleeping. He went to the departed realm to find Morro, and he came back with him. The question was: where was he? And everyone else?

So, he left his room and went to the kitchen, finding no one. He went everywhere: kitchen, living room, training room, but they just weren't there. He looked around some more, only to find them in the yard training.

The other ninja were sparing, and to his surprise, Morro was really there, training with the others. Like it was no big thing. Sure, from what he had seen in the other's memories, Morro had spared with others before. Though he had been very young.

Harumi was standing by the side, along with his parents and uncle. Looked like she hadn't done anything suspicious the whole time. Lloyd still wasn't sure if she really meant it. After all, she was great at manipulating people. She had done it for years.

Lloyd knew the others would keep and eye on her too, and it would be for a long time. She was definitely planning something, if it was good or bad, that was for her to show in time, but there was no reason for her to be suddenly good and helping them. It just wasn't her stile.

"Hey guys" Lloyd said.

The others looked up, to see their friend standing in the doorway.

"Son, you're awake" Garmadon smiled.

"Why do I have the feeling, that it has been some days, since I was awake?" Lloyd asked, smirking.

There was no way his friends just accepted Morro without hesitation. It had to be several days, since he had been awake.

And Morro was human too. No ghost. Lloyd couldn't help but feel relieved. That meant he couldn't posses him, if he tried something and went bad again. He would be safe, not forced to hurt his friends and family. But could you really blame him?

"Na, just like two days" Jay meant.

"Yeah, and in that time, we had enough time to talk and make a plan." Cole added.

Everyone had gathered in the meeting room, and Lloyd waited for everyone to explain the plan to him. Whatever they had thought of, it had better be good, because he didn't have an eternity.

It wouldn't be long until he would start to change more. By now he had just developed better senses and a change of taste, but it was just the beginning.

At least it was, what his family had told him.

Before he could finish his thoughts, his father set down a cup of blood in front of him. His stomach began to make noises, but he refused to drink more blood. He was through with it.

So he just stared at it.

"Dad really? I don't need this stuff. Some bread or something would do too" he protested.