Chapter 7

I am so sorry it took me so long to make a new chapter. I had so much stuff to do. I had to go the hospital a week ago and didn't have my laptop with me. The risk of it getting stolen was to high for me, so li left it at home. But now you can finally read a new chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lloyd stared at the young woman in horror. How was he supposed to get out of this one? He had luck, that the oni believed he had turned bad. But this? This was something he just couldn't fake. What was he supposed to do? How did a full blooded oni feed on a living human?

Just cut her wrist and suck on it? Did they have fangs or something? He had no idea what to do.

The blond glanced at Morro, silently begging for him to do something. He felt totally lost in the situation.

He feared that if he didn't do something soon, the oni would suspect something and find out the truth. They were supposed to get the crystal and get out, but here he was, sitting on a throne in his own castle, about to kill an innocent woman.

Lloyd looked around, some of the oni looked at him curiously, as he yet had to make a move. If this were different, any of them would've already killed the woman, but he was just playing.

Finally, an oni stepped forward. "Master, forgive me, but have your fangs already grown?" it asked, bending on a bit, showing his submission.

Lloyd released the breath he was holding. God, this just saved his life. He saw Morro relax as well. He was probably just as tense as he had been. That was just to close.

Slowly, Lloyd nodded. He didn't trust his voice right now.

"Very unusual, but not the first time it happened. Then perhaps Master would like to use the other way" another oni said, stepping forward. In his hand he held a small dagger. Oh, so he actually had to cut the woman.

The oni handed Lloyd the dagger, who held it carefully, and stepped back to the others.

"Of course, we will leave you alone with her, master" another said.

Lloyd felt a bit better, even if it sounded weird. Now he had all the time he needed to explain everything to the woman. He could get her out, without the others even noticing, she wasn't dead. He had to tell her everything and calm her down.

He motioned for Morro to come to him, before could leave. Everyone else already leaving. They didn't dare, question their master.

"I will explain everything to her, you have to get her out afterwards" he whispered to the wind master. The other nodded silently and went with the other oni.

Taking a deep breath, he turned back to the fuzzing woman. She was utterly confused about everything that was going on. First, her and her family got captured by these creatures and now She was even pretty sure, that it was Lloyd Garmadon sitting on the throne in front of her.

"I-I don't understand. W-what is going on?" she stuttered, looking around the large room with tear filled eyes. She had never been so scared in her life.

"Sshh, calm down" Lloyd shushed the woman. He kneeled down in front of her, dagger still in his hand. God, how was he going to explain this?

The woman flinched, itching away from the sharp dagger. "You are Lloyd Garmadon, are you not? Why are you here? Why am I here?" she asked.

"It's a long story really" he chuckled lightly. "But I will get you out of here. All of this is just fake. Me and my partner are here to stop this all. We just have to trick the oni a bit" the blond explained.