Kingdom

Some of you may hate me at the end of the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"It may take some time to get used to these" Nya meant while putting some purple contact lenses into the normally green eyes Lloyd had.

And she was right. Lloyd blinked several times, trying to get used to these things in his eyes. They were totally annoying, and he found himself wondering how people could live with these things.

Today he was supposed to get into the town with Morro and get the pieces of the realm crystal. Then get back as fast as possible, put that thing back together, fly to the dark island and get the golden power back. After that, they only had to get rid of the oni and everything would be fine.

The blond looked into the mirror beside him, looking into the now purple eyes. They looked almost to real to him, and fear bubbled up inside him. What if he took them out, only to find his real eyes in a violet color?

It would happen soon, if they didn't act. So his only chance was to pull this through. He wouldn't be alone.

"Seems convincing enough" Kai meant, a hand on his chin, eyebrows raised, as he looked at the green ninjas new form. Well, fake form.

"Yes, they have the same shade of purple the oni warriors had" Zane observed.

Lloyd was still nervous. This was a difficult and dangerous mission. Garmadon went up to his son and put a hand on his shoulder. He had noticed his distress.

"It'll be fine" he meant, a light smile trailing on his lip. Lloyd just sighed, feeling uncomfortable in his own skin.

"Come on. Let's give them some space" Wu said, leaving the room. This was a father son conversation. And it had been a long time, since they had that. Garmadon silently thanked his brother as the others followed without a word.

"What bothers you?" Garmadon asked.

Lloyd looked at the door, where the others went through, making sure they were alone. Even if they were eavesdropping, he wouldn't blame them.

"This is not me Dad" Lloyd said, gesturing to his whole being.

"I know it's not. I know best how it is to feel different. To not feel like yourself, but it won't be much longer. In not even a few days it will be over, and you will feel better" his father explained.

"But what if it isn't enough time? If I go there, things could go wrong. If we take to long times up and it's over" Lloyd mumbled.

Garmadon smiled and hugged his son. "Remember: This works like a venom. Don't push us away and you'll pull through."

Lloyd hugged his father back, some tears leaking out. "I'm scared" he whispered.

Garmadon nodded. "I know. We all are."

"I hate to break this moment, but we have to go" Morro was standing in the doorway, arms crossed.

Lloyd nodded, wiping his eyes. "See you in a few days Dad"

Lloyd followed Morro into the yard of the monastery. The others were already there, waiting for the two of them to come. The sun was shining, and Lloyd was enjoying the last rays of sunshine for some time. He doubted that there was sun in the city.

"We're taking my dragon" the former ghost announced.

"Why?" the blond asked. He could use his own dragon.

"We are pretending that you are their king, they don't need to know you still have light powers, right?" he smirked.

If he had to admit it, Lloyd hadn't thought about that part. His power were still of light and his dragon too, they would totally see that. But could they sense his personality?