author-sama 👑

Hi everybody, Author-sama 👑 here! This is my second book to be posted on wattpad, but don't worry because there will be more.

Currently I am working on two more projects that will soon be up. 🥀

I do not own any of the young justice/justice league characters, but I do own some other characters and plot. For some of the chapters there will also be a picture included. I love to draw so you all will see my oc hand drawn from scratch by me!

Don't forget to like, comment, and turn on notifications to see all my books. 😃👍

"Through flames of red,

And flames of black,

The night will be purged ,

With a moon painted red. "

Words written in golden blood, the incantations whispered at the end of the world.

There are two mythical versions...one of light and one of darkness...

"Shine bright the fiery night,

In which she shines like a beacon of light,

Through the flames,

And through the night."

One hundred years after the prophecy,a young team of hero's have started their journey to help save the world.

Cherry k black, the heroine of the story, and another person trying to protect the world has noticed the new amount of villians appearing, but what catches her attention is the magical powers that these villans are using against the city and the justice league. Soon the team and cherrys paths cross in the most epic way. But will they be ready to face their greatest challenges and fears?

Name - cherry k black

Age - 14

Sex - female

Hair - wavy pink hair that reaches past the shoulder. Normally worn in a high pony tail or down with two space buns.

Hero name - unknown

Costume- hard to explain so I'll just show a picture. (For now, the book title)

Hero Hair - long silky silver/blue hair that reaches past the shoulders. Wears it in two pig tails with two twists hanging down.

Magic enerkinesis (can use magical energy to make things) Higher level of magic / incantation magic (lower level magic)

Eyes- emerald green ( gold flecks) big eyes.

Outstanding facial features - freakles that are on both cheeks, the nose region, and her shoulders.

Race - black and white

Alex - has a warm presence but cold eyes. Relatable and very courageous.

This was the first title cover before I updated it 👑