•°•chapter 3•°•

Dicks pov

"Recognized, Robin 22"

I let my eyes open as the light from the machine stops and the programed female voice ends.

Before Bruce and I parted ways he said he would be here a few minutes after me. He sounded very serious, at least more than usual. I can only guess what the bat is really thinking.. But for now I should go join the others in the training room.

I let my feet guide me through the well known halls of the base.

"Oh come on! " a loud and obnoxious voice yells. I hear a thud next and another digital voice.

"Kid flash, fail. "

I smirk as I walk into the big training room. On the plateform lays a frowning kid flash and a smirking black canary. He sighs before taking her extended hand.

"I wish I had seen the full fail. "I exhale while stretching.

He growls but smirks as he jumps off of the plateform.

"Well, well, well.. If it isn't the red faced Robin. "He chides poking my cheek before stepping away. Before I can counter with anything Artemis smacks him.

"Hey owwww! " he yells jumping away. She dosent say anything, instead she rolls her eyes.

"Hey Robin. " she mumbles while putting a hand on her hip. The others quickly make their way towards us with smiles.. Well other than superboy. He dosent ever smile, at least not that I have seen.

"Welcome back Robin, where's batman? "Zattana asks with a big smile.

"He should be on his way right now. " I retort with a smile of my own.

She nods slightly and looks at aqua lad who makes his way over to the group that formed.

"Do you know anything about this 'meeting' ? Black canary is unwilling to tell us. " he explains with a Swift movement of his hand.

I nod my head a little before rummaging through my mind. Did he mention anything about a meeting? I'm sure he was going to say something back at the school but.. Other than thst he didn't say anything today..

"No I actually don't know what he's thinking. " I mumble back.

"Batman 1, superman 4, green lantern 25, red tornado 34 ,Dr. Fate 35, the flash 22"

"Well kiddo's, you did say you wanted to know. " black canary says with a small smirk while patting kid flash on the back. She walks through the doors without looking back and I remember to close my mouth finally.

"U-uhm what is this about!?" Kid flash whisper exclaims. I feel my heart pang in my chest at the sudden mention of the power houses. I've met every one of the heros being batmans sidekick, but this dosent seem like a house call.

"What are they doing here so suddenly" m'gann says while shifiting uncomfortably. I watch as superboy frowns and then looks away.

"Shhhh " Artemis hisses. "Superman has super hearing right? " she continues while looking at me.

I nod my head and decide not to mention the fact that he heard everything we just said.