•°•chapter 2•°•

Others pov

7 boys and girls Dodge and kick inside medium sized circles. Beads of sweat and determination line their Pink faces as their will strengthins. With every punch thrown there's a reflect untill one sits on the ground gulping down the air their lungs need, almost as if it's water in itself. 

A pair of boys that look to be around the same age are the last ones fighting. 

" You're so slow, are you thinking about a girl or something?" The ginger boy chuckles with amusment. He runs around the gleaming blue eyed boy at the speed of lightning. His words almost as fast as the feet that carry him.

"How're you going to catch the bad guys!"

The masked boy smirks a bit before sticking a booted foot out.

"Kinda like this " he replys with a small chuckle of his own. His foot connects with the boy before he flips off of the side of the rink.

"Kid flash. Fail. Robin. Win. " a British female voice says from somewhere unknown to the teens. Amusment fills the air as kid flash slowly gets up with a grunt. The night was just begining as the sun sets into the golden sky...

•°•°••°•

Soon the moon sits in the star filled sky like a pearl at the bottom of the ocean. The yellow moon hits something silver as it glints and reflects back into a window.  The silver cross shaped earing hangs down from an olive skinned girls earlobe. With her eyes towards the night sky and one hand reaching for the stars her transformation ends, her heeled footwear gleaming a gold color before her body hits the the ground softly.  Suddenly another burst of gold, just like the one made two minutes ago, blasts from her hands like a light turning on inside of her.

"Now that's much better.. " the vigilante mumbles against the wind that pulls on her grayish blue hair. 

•°•°•°•

The warm yellow moon is no where to be found in the dark and forest.  Red eyes glow against that darkness, they watch and plan in the deserted old building as the clock strikes three.

"Argggh.. P-please.. No more..Argghaa"

The pained voice echoes against the walls and out through the broken windows, as if trying to carry itself to a helping hand.  But there aren't any to be found in the Forest leading up to the forgotten place. 

Phwipp... "Arghha!"  A pattern of whipping and screams the dirty walls are now used to crack against the deathly silence. 

The sound of a whip hitting dirty flesh resonates one last time before all sounds stop.

"That was no fun " a girls voice says bluntly with no interest. The girl cleans her red stained whip while walking along the body that lays colding on the paved floor. 

"Isn't it time yet? "

"Almost Laurel.. " a deep voice says, hidden within the darkness.

She sighs before jumping back onto a big crate and sitting down.

Another hidden figure steps out of the darkness. This one hidden in a black cloak as well.  He bends down drawing circles around the mans dead body, whispering to himself without looking at anybody else.

"Tch. " she replys while shifting her gaze past the dead body. 

"Give it time...the main event has yet to come.." He says in a clear and less than interested voice.

He stands up walking past the two dark figures that sit on wooden crates next to his own black chair. 

"How do you know the girl will come out?" A curious voice purrs from the darkness in front of him.

He doesn't answer, instead he takes a few steps forward with a smirk.

"The girl is sure to come out with this final magical entity. she has no other option... And her power will be ours to rule. She will tremble under our hand and we will rid this planet of the disgusting virus they call humans.. "

"It is now time for the ritual. " the boy says while standing up.  The group stands in a circle around the bubbiling flesh and goop with one hand outstretched.

The amount of energy that surges through their veins and towards the bloody red creature shines a mix of colors that cant be seen by the naked eye.

"The justice league and their pets will perish soon. Very soon. "