•°•chapter 4•°•

Others pov

A pair of unnatural blue eyes watch the darkness surrounding a large school. Gothams prestigious academy. The school was big, meaning that it would take a certain amount of magic to protect it. Not enough to do any damage to her or her health. To be honest it wasn't even enough for her to feel, even so after time it would be less manageable.

She could feel in her blood that this was the right thing to do. When crap hits the fan the school would be targetted. There was no changing that much. It was in the prophecy.

She settles back onto the large tree limb she sits on before letting the wind push her backwards. She flips with ease, not making any type of sound as she lands on the plush grass.

When on the grass, she presses a hand down to the ground, this one filled with tattoos and symbols, before a golden like light gleams out. This type of magicial energy would be spotted if any magiks were around. She then got up, her blush colored kimono fluttering against the wind and a large smirk on her f

ace as she circled back and moved along the large schools grounds.

Dicks pov

"Oh my goooooood this is so boring! " Wally yells out while slumping along the couch where I currently sit. I snicker at his whines before Artemis thwacks him upside the head.

"Ouch! " he crys out. I really do think he likes when she does that.. Freaky. Artmeis walks away without a single word, probably to go get her arrows to clean. The team and I are in fact bored. With little to no missions going on, we have nothing to do but train . I don't want to train anymore.

"Hey guys! " zattana yells as she comes from most likely the training room. I automatically get up and make my way towards her. Her eyes are wide with mischief and exitment.

"What is it? " m'gann asks startled by the loud sound.

"I was working on my magic when I felt a small amount of magical energy! " she whispers.

"Where is this magical energy located? " aqualad asks. She thinks for a second before opening her mouth.

"Gpa, in gotham. Wanna go check it out? " she asks while wiggiling her black eyebrows. I smirk as I meet eyes with the others. I think we all agree on leaving this cave.

"But uh, how're we going to get away from big red" wally whispers while pointing at said big red. Red tornado doesn't even care enough to listen to our chatter as he works on something on a holoscreen.

"I got this. " superboy says bluntly before walking over to him. We watch as he talks to him before red tornado looks back at us. He nods a bit before going back to whatever he was doing, oblivious to what we're planning on doing.

"OK let's go. " superboys says with a Curt nod to the transporter. We follow him before the question knaws at me.

"What did you tell red tornado? "

"We're hungry. " is all he says as he dissapears through the light.

Huh. Easy and cool. I smirk to myself before following him into the light. •°•

Time skip

I follow behind the others by myself. We sit in the darkness surrounding the school in wait for movement or anything cool to happen.

"Okk this is just as boring as sitting in the base. You sure you felt something Here? " Wally Complains from a tree just above where we are.

.

"Uh yeah I'm pretty sure" she replys snarkily. I let out a chuckle as they glare at each other. I hear a rustling from somewhere anear us. The other shush the two as they get their weapons ready.

A squrriel runs out of a Bush right in front of us and I deadpan.

"So much for that" I say standing up.

"Let's just go find something else to do. Or maybe some common criminals to scare!" Wally yells excitedly. I nod my head happily at the idea. Little did I know that a pair of blue eyes were watching us as we walked away from the school.