Chapter 4

Jungwoo POV:

It was already 6 AM and I haven't even slept a bit.

It was all his fault, Wong freaking Yukhei.

What was he even thinking?! He just.. Kissed me out of the blue!

Is this some kind of sick joke? It must have been...

Because I kept thinking about that damn kiss, I wasn't able to sleep at all but now..

Now I have to go downstairs and face that bastard again.

Yay me..

***************

I headed downstairs in a slow pace and waited a second to gather my courage and headed to the kitchen.

''what happened to you? you look horrible'' Seola said as she came up to me and scanned my face with a worried look painted on her face.

''I know, thanks.. '' I croaked and rubbed my eyes. ''didn't get any sleep?'' a voice of a certain person broke the silence.

Lucas, who was sitting at the dining table, enjoying his breakfast and acting all nonchalantly.

I grabbed my toast and plate and walked over to the dining table to sit down at it, while my eyes never left the sitting figure across me.

I was busy burning holes into his skull with my eyes and almost forgot to say something.

I quickly glance over to where my sister was and saw that she was busy making her own breakfast as she was humming to some song.

I looked back at Lucas, who now locked his eyes with mine.

''you should know the reason why, you bastard..'' I said under my breath.

all he did was smirking knowingly at me. ''don't act like you didn't enjoy it, Jungwoo ah~'' he said teasingly. I was getting peeved by his nonchalant behavior and words. I couldn't help but feel a little insulted as well.

Does he think that just because I'm gay that every kiss I receive from a guy excites me? he sure is ignorant as fuck..

I was about to speak up but decided to shut my mouth when Seola sat down next to me.

''so Yukhei and I decided to go to Lotte World today, want to come with us?'' She asked excitingly.

Spending the whole day with this asshole? hell to the no.

''yeahh... I don't think so'' I snorted and took a bite of my toast. ''oh come one Jungwoonie~ why not? It's gonna be so much fun!'' she whined, tugging on my arm.

''yeah I can predict you it's not gonna be fun at all'' I muttered while shooting daggers at Lucas but he didn't even bother to look at me.

''please~ if you come with us today I'll.. I'll buy you tickets for that concert that you want to go to so badly!'' she whispered as she bribed me. I turned my head quickly and looked at her with widen eyes.

''you mean the EXO concert?''

she nodded rapidly with a smile on her face. I glanced back at Lucas one more time and sighed. ''alright.. I'll come with you..''