Chapter 3

Jungwoo POV:

I scoffed and kicked him hard against his leg, making him back off. ''Fuck..'' he groaned in pain.

''Forget the past my ass, you piece of shit'' I spat at him.

''the fact that you already ruined my life once wasn't good enough for you?!'' I screamed at him. he looked up, straight into my eyes. ''I came here to apologize for fuck sake!'' I looked at me with an angry expression.

''well apology not accepted, now get out of my house'' I demanded while I tried to push him out of the door.

''I'm not leaving here until you accept my apology''

''well then you can wait forever cause that's not gonna happen!''

he grabbed both of my arms and held them tight, making it impossible for me to break free. ''Let me g-''

''No. you're gonna listen to me'' he said with a dangerous low and husky sounding voice. I stopped struggling and looked at him surprised. Seeing his serious and angry looking face reminded me of when we were in high school.

'' I know my apology didn't sound sincere but I meant it. I really am sorry for the fucked up things I did back then. I know that words don't make right what you went through back then but I don't know what else to do.. I really want to start anew and become closer with you'' both his expression and voice became softer.

The way he looked at me made me uncomfortable.. it made me feel something that I definitely didn't want to feel. Especially not for this guy..

My heart started to race and I knew for sure that my face was starting to become red.

I had to get away from him. now.

''o-okay.. we can try..'' I said awkwardly. His serious expression turned into a happy one.

''does that mean you forgive me?'' he asked hopefully. Instead of using words I gave him a small nod in return.

A bright smile appeared on his face and all of the sudden he pulled me in for a tight hug.

My body stiffened and I sucked in a breath without meaning to. I could feel myself starting to panic. Afraid he would feel or hear my insane heartbeat.

I used all my strength and pushed him off me. I quickly tried to hide my red bean face by looking away. ''n-n-now please leave.. I um.. I have work to do..'' I stammered before quickly running upstairs, back to my room.

Once I closed the door behind me, my body slides down against it.

I put my hand on my chest to feel my heart beat insanely against my chest.

''I going insane.. there is now way he made my heart go crazy like this.. I must be going insane.. yeah that must be it.. ''

***********************************************************************

Lucas POV:

''Bitch finally! I was about to starve here''

I sighed irritated and threw my friend Ten the bag with food I brought him.

Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul a.k.a Ten and I have been friends for 2 years now. we met each other at a club where he used to work. Now he's a trainee at SM. Ent.