Chapter 7 (THE END)

It was the next day and everyone decided it was best to go home after what happened last night.

Ten told Yuta and Doyoung to ride back home with him and Taeyong so that Jungwoo and Lucas could have some alone time.

''did you grab all your stuff?'' Lucas asked.

Jungwoo replied him with a nod before the both of them got in the car and drove off.

As they went on their way, the atmosphere became a little awkward again.

Neither of them didn't know what to say

They both felt happy that their feelings where now in the open and that they both felt the same about each other but it still didn't change the fact that Lucas was still engaged.

Lucas broke the silence by clearing his throat before speaking up.

''are you hungry?''

''um.. sure'' Jungwoo replied with a soft voice while fidgeting his fingers nervously.

They went to a small restaurant to get some lunch.

As they were waiting for the food to come Lucas started to conversation again.

''are you feeling a bit better after.. yesterday?''

Jungwoo tilted his head and looked at Lucas and hummed a 'yes'.

''Has he contacted you?''

Jungwoo shook his head. ''No he hasn't.. I don't think I want to talk to him anyway..''

''then don't. he almost.. raped you'' Lucas whispered the last part while looking around him.

luckily there were almost no other customers in the restaurant and the ones that where there were sitting far away from them, so they were free to talk out loud.

Jungwoo hung his head and could feel the sadness fall down on him again.

He can't believe that the person he trust so much almost did something like this to him again..

He really though that Hyung Seok changed.

The first time he got drunk and tried this to Jungwoo, things didn't go that extreme.

He basically tried to kiss him and undo his shirt but this time..

He became a monster..

''I know.. I told him many times that I wasn't ready and he told me he could wait but as time went by.. he got impatient and I understand that.. you know.. doing 'it' is part of the relationship but..''

Lucas grabbed Jungwoo's hand and looked at him with a serious expression.

''Jungwoo, just because it's part of the relationship doesn't make it right that he can just force you into having sex. If you told him that you're aren't ready than he has to accepted. If he really loved you, he would've accepted that. That's why I'm telling you this, forget about him''

Jungwoo looked at his hand, which was gently held by Lucas as his cheeks heated up.

Just as he was enjoying the warmth of Lucas's hand, the waitress came back with the food, making Jungwoo quickly pull his hand away from Lucas.

''Here is your food, pleas- oh my.. you're Lucas right? you're so much more handsome and good looking in person'' the girl squealed.

Lucas showed her his famous charming smile. ''ah yes that's me and thank you'' he said.